What do you Think of freckles?

Hi I am a girl and I have a bit of a problem.. I have tons of freckles and I really don't like them.. My friends tell me they are pretty, but I don't think so.. Do you like freckles?
And also I want to color my hair pastel pink, do you think it will work with my freckles?
I would be really happy if someone told my what they think :)

Updates:
Anyone?

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Freckles are the most beautiful thing. I love freckles! I WISH I had freckles! They are so beautiful! It looks like you have stars everywhere, like you are a galaxy, the universe!! I love it soo much! And yeah, you paint your hair pink! Then you can look 10x more cute!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I love freckles. Very much!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they can be cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I think freckles are cute and they could work with pink hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never minded a girl having freckles. I'm sure you look just fine!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes freckles can make the girl!

0|0
    0|0
  • most of the time they look very cute 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • I think freckles are really sex, but only a red haired girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are kinda Odd yea and lot of em might be turn off unless you blonde, you might pull it off

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind them at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Freckles are the Biggest turn on ever! They make a girl looks amazing!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love freckles. They are never unwanted.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I think freckles are the cutest thing! I wish I had some!

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks cool on the right person. Its not all that bad. Intelligence matters more than freckles.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was younger, my freckles were very visibly. Never liked them, but my friends always said they were jealous of them. You always want what you can't have, isn't that what people say

0|0
    0|0
  • freckles are cute :D depends on your hair color usually pastel colors look best on blondes

0|0
    0|0
  • I love freckles! They are just so beatific on girls. This is going to sound weird but when I think of girls with freckles, I automatically think of fairies, so I think that pink pastel hair would look great.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like freckles when they're dark and spread out. Something about that is so cute to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish i had more freckles, theyre adorable. And i think pastel pink will compliment your freckles, go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah pink will gives you the playful look that goes with your freckles

0|0
    0|0