Would you girlfriend this college golfer who loves to play golf all the time?

Would you girlfriend this college golfer who loves to play golf all the time ?

Currently single.

• Yes
  • No
Some possibly pretty terrible news. As we all know this girl is very pretty and so would have lots of followers on instagram (565k insta followers). She has no professional record to speak of and is mediocre in college. Yet she was invited to a prestigious tournament in Dubai 2 weeks where she did terrible (coming in dead last).
https://youtu.be/UdSK4LcEAA4

Now some of you may not know this rich arabs/middle eastern men often recruite instagram models especially ones who have a high follower number to visit them for sex. Some sex includes, orgies, BDSM but in particular one of their favorite things to do is to shit on the girl. There is a high possibility that this tournament thing was just a front and she in fact did go over to Dubai to have sex with middle eastern men and get shitted on.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not since I'm straight but holy shit, she has a great body.

• Most women in 21st century aren't straight though.

• "Most women aren't straight" thats actually not true lol, you're saying that 51+% of women are gay/bi?

• @ElijahWolf Yeah it's actually pretty true. Most women are bi-sexual (like girls more) or full on gay.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, she wears glasses, I don't want our children to inherit the bad eyesight.

What Girls Said 6

• I have no idea what you're asking, that update is hilarious, and I wish I looked like her.

• That girl has killer legs! #goals lol

• No, but I wish I had her body.

• Wouldn't date her as I only date men. But I do like a little girl on girl every now & then and I'd fuck the life out of her. Suck those titties till she goes retarded.

• You, miss, are extremely attractive!

• she is trying way too hard

What Guys Said 8

• lmfao, your update 😂

Don't know about getting shit on my Arab men, but it is true that lots of instagram "models" have been in a few pornos.

• Oh wow - I don't even play golf but for her I would learn

• She has a great body. But I don't need a girlfriend and am not into golf. So, no thanks.

• Hell yes her body and face are perfect t

• Sure.
    What's the downside?

• You like being on a golf course every damn day?

• I like golf. I don't have a huge issue with this.

• Ow wow! yeh I would but I dont know if she's my type personal wise.

• I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't.

• She probably has a terrible personality, so no. She's too skinny for me, anyways.

• Anyone who takes photos (and especially selfies) like that is extremely narcissistic.

• What's wrong with taking a good photo when you feel feel good about yourself? It's good to feel confident. And considering you've never talked to her, how would you know anything about her personality. You're probably just in denial that your leaving the glory years and heading into dad town.

• @Juju333 what glory years?