Is it true I look different in all my photos?

So my crush joked around about me being "false advertisement" because "I look different in all my pics" lol. Do you think it's true?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm... I think he's right.

Most Helpful Girl

• The problem with social media pictures is that as soon as the lightning or the filters wash out our features, we end up looking more attractive, but that doesn't quite work like that in real life. It might feel like you look different once, in real life, your natural shadows in your face show up. The reason why you look different in picture 1 is not only because of the lenses but also the washed out features and the lack of natural shadows in your face that seem to be more apparent (and real) in picture 2 and 3.

What Guys Said 9

• Different impressions yes... but all made my dick hard.

• When you look at the face you see they are all the same

• Lol u really do

• I don't think so you look Beautiful though

• Yeah you look really different from the first one. Just lose the fake contacts and be yourself.

• Hey Mumbai girl you are hot

• the first and second one look different

• he is right lol

• Same person, different angles.

What Girls Said 8

• Yea he's right you do look diff in each pic and the first pic your eyes look blue but not in the others!

• I really hope he was joking, because normally a dude calling a girl out on "false advertisement" really low-key means "I view women as products.", and thus probably isn't a guy you should have a crush on.
    Anyway, you do look different in all of these pictures but that's not a bad thing, versatility is a cool thing to have. Love the blue tones in your hair.

• Well, suprisingly, it kind of is xD
    I have no idea how you look like right now actually.

• some of them.

• Kinda it's the angle and lighting and the blue contacts which look nice by the way

• Yeah you look different

• I'm sorry I have to agree

• Different angles, different lighting, you look diff in all 3