How many selfies do you take of yourself per day?

I only take selfies when I look good which is only when I am going out any other time I won't.

Updates:
How many do you take until you get the perfect one? How many do you take until you have the perfect one to post online?

0|0
27|29

Most Helpful Girl

• 500-600 hahaha this is a not JOKE :D of course I delete many of them but I use iPhone and clicked it all the time

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• Zero, my cell phone is 10 years old, besides, I'm not so arrogant and vain to take photos of myself all day everyday... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j13oJajXx0M

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm not good at taking selfies at all. My facial expression comes out weird. I usually prefer someone else to click my pics! :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Holy fuck... PER DAY? This generation... Try like once every couple of months for me, haha.

1|1
    0|0
  • I change my profile pics once a week - So I take a selfie then, it usually takes 2 or 3 before I am ok to let it go.

1|0
    0|0
  • Zero. I don't take selfies at all. Not my style or type of photography.

1|1
    0|0
  • hmmm on average?
    4x6, carry a 1 - inflation, have to consider absolute zero + 9 =
    0 selfies per day

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe once every decade lol

no jk, I really only take them when I wanna change my pic here or I get harassed for one by a specific person on this site :D

I can count the selfies I took before I joined GAG on one hand haha

1|0
    0|0
  • none... ever. to busy living life for myself to post endless trivial pics of myself eating a sandwich or having a pout of competition with the mirror

1|0
    0|0
  • Zero cause I am not a narcissistic fuck.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have taken a total of 3 or 4 my entire life. So none

1|0
    0|0
  • Zero! !! Because "daily" is pretty weird. Like what's wrong with you?

2|0
    0|0
  • Zero. I don't really have a reason to take pictures of myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a front facing camera on my phone.

I need a new phone.

1|0
    0|0
  • i probably take one every other month xD basically every time i can´t stand my profile pic anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • I take zero selfies a day on average.

1|0
    0|0
  • About 3 in a month to show to random strangers on the internet when they ask nicely

1|0
    0|0
  • I RARELY TAKE SELFIE

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 days out of the year

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never taken one.

1|0
    0|0
  • .00607/day according to my math

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't taken a selfie in 8 years.

1|0
    0|0
  • 0 / day... no

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarely take selfies. I look really ugly in them. I don't know why...

1|0
    0|0
  • Per DAY?

I could count the selfies I take a year on one hand!

1|0
    0|0
  • last selfie I took was like 3 months ago

1|0
    0|0
  • Zéro. One selfies per three years

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never taken a selfie of myself yet so never.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't take them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've taken probably about 5 selfies in my life. The name itself, SELFy is just selfish to me, I suppose one every once in a while is okay, but those annoying girls that can't go 5 minutes without looking at themselves just piss me off, so selfish, so annoying.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 26

• I don't always take them everyday sometimes I feel blah while other days I'm feeling myself even when I'm just in a T-shirt and sweats.

But when I am taking selfies you have no idea. In fact I have no idea. I take multiple pics of myself in one pose, look, or smile just to make sure I got at least one good pic of it and that it's not blurry. Then I change my pose and repeat lol. Sometimes I change my clothes and take a bunch of pics in the same day while I look good or my confidence is high because I know it won't be like that for too long.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh and of course I have to spend hours going through my phone deleting the bogus pics lol

• Almost never.

My Mother says I should take more photos because I always wear stunning clothing.
    She says I won't look like this forever.

I should take her advice!!

I even met this guy in one of my classes, and he told me I have a great body, and I must have photos of myself all over facebook and instagram.
    I told him I'm not that type of person that gets absorbed into social media.

I'm one that likes her privacy.

I only really take a photo when its a special occasion.

1|0
    0|0
    • I guess, you can say I'm a bit old fashioned?
      I should take more photos though.

• Only take about 3-5 selfies a month to be fair. The times I do take selfies it's usually with my friends when I go out.
    If I'm taking a selfie on my own on my face, then maybe about 2-5?
    I'm just not so keen on selfies sometimes, I have nowhere else to post them apart from snapchat.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate selfies. I've honestly only taken like 5 my entire life. I just think they're so vain and "look at me!" you're not capturing memories, you just want it so you can show it to someone one day to brag about how you looked good for like a few hours. I HATE people who take selfies every day though, SO self-obsessed.

1|0
    1|0
  • I take at least 15 a day. I look flawless everyday and need to make sure I get lots a pictures to show my kids and my grand-kids how hot I was.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually zero.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not many actually. I only take a few on days where i think i look nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I very rarely take selfies. I will take a few, though, when I am trying because I can't seem to catch a good angle ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • Zero. I very rarely take pictures of myself. I don't think I look very nice in pictures.

1|0
    0|0
    • To your update: I try three times and if it doesn't look okay to me I give up!

• Zero because I don't like taking pictures all that much. If I do it it's because I was really that bored, or I was forced to do it.

2|0
    0|0
  • The most I've taken selfies is every weekend when i was going out a lot, the longest every few months. I take like 10-15 and then delete the ugly ones. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I only take selfies about once a month or so, but when I do I usually take a few at one time (because it's usually when I'm all dressed up :P ).

1|0
    0|0
  • I only take selfies when I want to send them to my boyfriend

other than that i use the pics I already have for my profile on fb

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyday to send one to a friend. Sometimes I get a good one the first time and sometimes it takes 30 lol
    Sometimes I never get a good one 😞

1|0
    1|0
  • Absolutely none at all.. Period.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the same as you, slefies only when I feel like I don't look dead or tired lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I take selfies probably every other day. I have to take a bunch to get one that I don't hate.

2|0
    1|0
  • Zero. Filler

2|0
    0|0
  • I rarely take selfies but when I do I take a million until I find one that I actually like or until I lose interest.

1|0
    0|0
  • I take a lot, honestly lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel that taking selfies on a daily basis is odd in and of itself. That being stated, I take maybe 10 a month or somewhere in that ballpark. They're usually all on the same day though xD

1|0
    1|0
  • Once or twice a week, if ever.
    I usually take them to send them to my LDR boyfriend :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Zero. I don't do that selfie stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarely take selfies

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually ones month when I'm feelin myself that day

1|0
    0|0
  • two selfies a week.