Do I need more makeup?

I was having a conversation with a co-worker about my "baby face" (look at profile pic!) and how I can't seem to attract men my own age and/or older. She told me that maybe "I need more makeup" to "look better and more my age".

I'm trying to ignore the fact that she might have called me ugly in a polite manner (lol) and just go with it.

What kind of makeup do you think would make me look better? I happen to know NOTHING about it...

0|0
4|15

Most Helpful Guy

• No you don't need more makeup. I think the other girl was just trying to be insulting in a very passive aggressive way.

4|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Need?
    Absolutely not, makeup is never a need. I believe it could help you look older yeah because when done correctly makeup is friggin magic, but at the same time I think you look gorgeous the way you are. and even if I didn't think so you would still be gorgeous.
    She probably meant it as a suggestion but need is wayyy too strong a word. It's all about what you want.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• You need less

1|0
    0|0
    • So take off my eyeliner and mascara? That's all I'm wearing. Maybe I just don't know how to apply it correctly.

• Its guys your trying to look good for not her rude ass. We like very little

• The woman is crazy - Listen honey you are drop dead gorgeous - You just haven't met right guy yet

1|1
    0|0
  • you are beautiful, maybe you are just not around the right kind of guys, you do know gay bars are not a good place to be hanging out in : )

1|0
    0|0
  • No I like the natural look. O hate girls who look like they painted their face on. Keep your "baby face" I like it, ots pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you kidding me you're cute as f**k!

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly wouldn't change a thing, I think your face is very pretty

1|1
    0|0
  • Age is just a number. Enjoy the fact that you have good looks and don't need make-up.

1|0
    0|0
  • you are attractive & beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • You are amazingly beautiful. I'm your age, I'd date you in a heartbeat.

1|0
    0|0
  • You need ronald mcdonald more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Less is more! I'd rather be with someone who was natural! I don't want to kiss you and be covered in make up myself!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just use like shiny dark eye makeup and lipstick I think. I don't know anything about makeup either but that's just what I think so ya

0|0
    0|0
  • then men around you are idiots you look fine to me. maybe personality?

0|0
    0|0
  • Do I have a boner right now because the awnser to that question is the awnswer to yours

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No you do't

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you have a baby face. You already look good & she probably is jealous and wanted to make you feel bad or something.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say mascara, eye liner, and lipstick (not gloss and not too dark)

2|0
    0|0