What do think this body type?

Okay so this is a super low quality picture but this is me:

What do think this body type?Do this bathing suit top makes my boobs look a little smaller than they are but they are 32C which I know isn't very big but you know whatever. And I know you can't see it in this picture but I have really long legs. My torso is shorter than 2 feet (like a little over 1 and a half feet) but I'm 5'6. Since this picture was taken I've been exercising more than I usually do so my stomach looks more toned now and my butt is bigger (which you can't see in the picture). My hips are still really wide and my waist is small. There is probably around a 7-10 inch difference. I have really thin but muscular legs. But so my question is what do you think about it? What would you change? I won't be offended by what you say because I'm okay with my body, but I just wanted to know what other people's opinions are. Thanks if you answer!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice waist to hip ratio. You have the kind of body that my male friends talk about when discussing the perfect girlfriend figure.

They usually lust all over unrealistic porn-star/Kardashian/Black Chyna/Nicki Minaj figures when dicking around, acting horny but once they seriously talk about GF/Wifey material they seem to prefer girls with your figure - some prefer more on the ribs/hips and some prefer maybe a more toned/fit silhouette but overall, you represent the kind of figure most guys like, at least in my social circles.

What Guys Said 24

• I think you got a great shape. No need to change anything about it. Just get a different camera or use different settings on it.

• You look good. Don't worry about it.

• its chillin d00d. which is the same to say its fine.

• Based on your description and low quality pic, you are probably really attractive. I like fit girls so keep that up!

• Looks and sounds really good to me - Keep up training

• Looks perfect. Your weight is great and your breasts are too. I'm not big on breasts larger than a C anyway. All guys are different.

• That pic is tinier than my dink is OP

• From the small portion I can see and the sound of your toned butt and slender long legs you look and sound fucking sexy

• Body looks good! 32C is great

• Would play with ;P oh yeah baby that's hot.

• I would like to change one thing - Your camera. Your body looks fine. Don't worry 😊

• Your body looks great

• looks good in my eyes, no need to change anything

• You body looks good. I don't think you have to change anything

• nope perfect bikini

• you're gorgeous, I want to see more tho :P

• Your body seems so good! What size is your bra?

• pretty fine body type

• You look great

• You look good.

• You look nice and healthy.

• I think you worry too much! You are hot so relax

• Hot! Nothing to worry about there

• Pretty sexxy sexy

What Girls Said 5

• 32 C is a great size, a lot of men don't know how to handle anything larger.

Basically, I wouldn't change anything about your body type, and I'm not just pushing your buttons here, I mean it. You look great, and you're one of the types I would briefly admire if we walked past each other.

• Is 32C your REAL size? Or is that the size they gave you at a VS fitting.

Just sayin... I <3 VS but they are very bad at sizing bras correctly.

• Ya it is the real size. I've gotten measured at multiple places, measured myself, and I just find that a 32C is the most comfortable.

• I forgot to mention one thing though in my last comment. My band size should actually be smaller like a 28 because I have a VERY small rib cage.

• You have a nice body , I think you are an hourglass shape :)

• You look good ! :)

• You look amazing sweetie