Sugustions please? I don't know what makeup would look good?

Please, i know i over did it on the eye liner -.-
Sorry for the really bright light :P it was all i got.
Also what hair styles And rate me Please.

• You look great!
  • You look decent.
  • Nah, Sorry.
  • The horror!

Most Helpful Guy

• You would look much prettier without makeup.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are very pretty but that eyeliner is pretty horrible I'm sorry.

What Guys Said 3

• Looking very cute for your age - Love your hair - My personal preference would be to tone down make up a bit

• Haha I was just about to tell you about the rue liner.. but you've mentioned it already. Your curls look good. Just try to fix the hair above your forehead a bit. I guess it will look good if you comb it.

• You look great!

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think the cat eye looks the best. With your hair color, don't wear black make up. Brown looks way better sweetheart. Also don't over do it. You'd look way better without it.

• My two cents? Do a softer eyeliner with less dramatic wing, shape and fill your eyebrows and do a nice nude colored lip gloss.

• i might add some green if your eyes are green, but other than the it's good

• You're a pretty girl but in my opinion you would look best if you straightened your hair and highlighted and contoured with natural neutral eyes like Browns with soft eyeliner no wing :)

• Well your eyeliner wing goes out way to far and Is to thick. Keep it thinner and don't flick it out all the way to the end of your brow.

Getting a professional eyebrow wax would benefit you , along with filling them in a bit. I think you'd look better with just mascara and no eyeliner.