On a Scale of 1-10, How Gross am I?

On a Scale of 1-10, How Gross am I?1 being faintly gross, 10 being actual, literal garbage.

I was going to bed when I took this photo, by the way. Hence the glasses and the class (Superbad) t-shirt.
I did not expect anybody to say any compliments to me whatsoever. I am eternally grateful for every single comment. I have had around four people who are close to me compliment my appearance in my life, some I met this year alone. They've told me that they've asked random people their opinion and they said positive things about me, however, I did not believe them.
I truly apologize if you think I was fishing for compliments- I didn't even expect to receive any.
Thank you so much.💜

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You're definitely not gross.
    You have a lot of potential.
    I see someone who is decent looking hiding behind unflattering clothing, and a hairstyle that does not do much for her face.
    I think you really should work on finding clothes that suit your figure.
    I also suggest a hairstyle that has a little bit more volume and that frames your face to enhance your beauty.
    There's so much that can be done.. to make you feel better about yourself.
    You're not an ugly girl and have a great foundation to start with.

What Guys Said 38

• the only people who are garbage are shitty human beings, so you can't be rated garbage based on your looks.

you're chillin d00d.

• You look like a nice person, just lose a bit fat if you don't like yourself.

• Gross? Who's gross? Look how cute you are.. love your hairstyle.. and that cute, smiling face 😊 You're a pretty girl.. Don't ever think again that you're gross 😐

• Not gross at all, just too young.

• Actual, literal garbage just because of your attitude, Dont fish for compliments ;)

• honestly, I just wanted a number. I never asked people to call me pretty or anything other than a number on the garbage scale. Even my parents call me ugly. 😉🙃

• But thank you for actually being honest.
      I sincerely mean that, I'm not being sarcastic.

• No problemo materino ^.^

• 1... I'd do you, no grossness involved unless you have smelly teeth or a smelly, um... you know...

• I'm personally not a fan of the "Problem Glass's" they aren't doing you any favors but you are otherwise pretty decent looking. I do like the T shirt though.

• You gotta gain more self confidence

• I think you look cute

• You aren't gross at all!

• Get rid of the bangs. Smaller glasses. Cut your hair shorter and something other than at shirt out of Superbad and you would be ok.

This is the case where some general clean up would go a long way.

• Flawed scale... so -10. You are beautiful.

• 0 why would you say you are gross. now if you took a pic of yourself taking a crap on the toilet and giving descriptive details... id give you a 10 but your hot other than that :)

• 0 not gross at all :)
    You got some self loathing issues, you really not to get over that sh*t coz you are a regular little cutie!

• OMG I wanna puke out my eyeballs and never clean them so I don't have too look at you :P feel better now

• completely average which is not a bad thing at all.

• I kind of like both your glasses and your t-shirt. Don't apologize for them. You're very cute.

• Calling yourself gross it's pretty stupid. You aren't

• I think you're a 0, you're not gross at all, you're actually really pretty. But maybe you could change your hair a bit (maybe the bangs) but otherwise, I don't see why you would think you're gross

• I feel like your looks aren't your problem, your self esteem is.

• Not in nerds, nah

• Oh hun. You're just insecure because you've hit puberty.

• I think you look cute.

• You look veri nice!

• gross? you are dam gorgeous 10/10

• You're very attractive, glasses suit your cute face :*

• you are a cute babe

• Your really pretty lol but I think you knew that

• Oh my goodness! Beautiful! Don't under-sell yourself!

• I would say that you are a 3 and if I use the same to tell you how pretty you arre you are a 7

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 14

• u r -0... do u have any idea how pretty u r.. i think u r beautiful.. actually u r really gorgeous.. ur hair is so amazingly silky.. i am jealous

• Gosh, that self-esteem of yours really needs some work.

• I don't like this kind of put down and wish people would stop doing it :/

• I have no self esteem🙂

• Okay. Well, thanks for wasting my time.

• Stop being so cruel to yourself. You are pretty.
    Maybe try using makeup, eyeliner to make your eyes stand out. Get new style of glasses. It would make you look better and feel better of yourself

• Actually I really love your hair. You're way too critical of yourself. You're cute, I don't see any signs if grossness. Chin up girlie. 💋

• Don't be so hard on yourself you're actually very pretty and I love the color of your hair :)

• You're not gross loool

• You're not gross. You look normal, and reasonably pretty.

• You are sweet and cute!! And look very smart with your glasses and all that!! Good job and keep it up ☺️

• You are not gross at all. You are too much young... go out, go to the gym, take care of yourself! and you will see how others will look at you throught different eyes

• I honestly feel like you're fishing for compliments...
    You are not ugly/gross.

• Like a week or two ago I was told I looked like a really ugly boy by a person who sexually abused me for a year.
      I have been complimented on this post more times than I have ever been in person in my entire lifetime, and I honestly never expected anybody to say anything less than 'not that ugly.' Nor did I expect this many people to compliment me. I wouldn't say garbage unless I absolutely meant it, and I honestly am sorry that you feel like I did this to receive compliments. I never in a million years would have expected a single compliment.

• I would say "0", darling. Please do something to improve your self-steem and stop paying attention to what others think of you.

• 0000000000 you are definitely not groas

• -8

very pretty