2 Emo/Scene Girl, Which one do you prefer?

Chanty

Carly

Most Helpful Girl

• Both girls are super pretty. Look very similar.
    I like the green hair that they have

• One day you get the green hair, I pick them for this question, Because I know you like the green hair

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• I think the 1st on does a lot of the same photos. Only showing half the face or 1 eye is kinda boring. I guess I would like to see more of her face but i like how she does full body photos and is playful. I feel like the 2nd one doesn't as much, would be better if there was more than just the close up to the face yah know? I've seen a lot of scene girls and most are Very colorful or EXTREME with clothing and makeup. I think you two are more of the emo style (not that thats bad) You both have positive and negatives. Have you ever thought of red hair? or like a purple or blue Ombre?

• They look the same, I'm going with the one on top

• Yeah, I was thinking they are the same person, But I still think they are two different person. I'm glad you pick one.

• The second girl, Carly is better. She's prettier and her photos are nicer.

• I really can't imagine anyone finds that hair even remotely attractive.. It's just like frivking cotton candy

• Hahaa, You're right, and it seems you hate it !

• I do, yeah😬 I like the colours of it, just not the puffyness. Bleh

• I prefer Carly but I'm liking that green hair on both. It's cute!

• It's the same girl isn't?

• They dose look pretty pretty similar, But I found them in different places and with a different name. I notcied their eyes is different

• Anyway they both don't look attractive to me

• Haha, You can check my another question

• Carly actually shows her face. So her. The other girl is too busy pretending to be cute.
    The front facing picture of Carly with blonde hair is nice. But it's so hard with all these filters and poses. ugh...

• I prefer Carly 😝😝

• they are the same person right? but darker hair is more attractive to me

• Is it becaue you are the daker hair, But I don't think they are the same person

• nope, it's because darker hair makes her eyes and skin stands out, prettier and cuter that way in my opinion

• they are both adorable and hair goals lol

• Carly had better style and looks better in general

• none of them

What Guys Said 7

• Chanty. Seems more creative.

• Well if I ditch em, are they gonna slit their wrists?

• You sure these all aren't the same person?

• I'm not sure about that, They looks pretty similar, But their eyes are different.

• Very close again but was drawn to Carly

• The first one needs to work on some hairstyle. The green looks nice but the blondish is messed up.

• last one. looks more cheerful.

• they look the same