Have you ever seen an ugly girl?

How did she look like?

Don't overreact to the word "ugly."

It doesn't have to be ugly. I just wanted to ask you guys what's your definition of unattractive-looking girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• This isn't meant to sound rude and I get it isn't their fault, I'm just being honest.
    Seeing an ugly girl is actually quite unusual, but they usually have several of these features:
    -Hair that doesn't suit them
    -Face looks too masculine (personal preference)
    -No "lady parts"
    -Extremely skinny
    -Very fat, to the point it makes their face too wide (there are exceptions)

What Guys Said 20

• I would never use the word ugly - If you use it, you are the ugly person.

• Many times. Most girls I see are unattractive, ergo, ugly.
    Everyone tends to consider most people are unattractive... unfortunately hahaha

• Troll haha

• @FrenchEmma I do have high standards, not gonna lie, but maybe if you're not attracted to girls, you don't see the attraction the way we see it.
      Would you say most guys are attractive too?

• I don't think all girls are hideous just because I personally don't find them attractive, but I agree, most of them aren't attractive to me. We must enforce genetic diversity somehow, I guess.

• Ugly is a really hateful word, but I have seen many people I don't find attractive. I've also seen many people that obviously don't care to strive to be their best version of themselves.

• Not really. Im pretty much on the bottom end of the look scale, So to me, Pretty much noone is ugly in comparison to myself.

• I've seen girls I find physically attractive, and girls I don't. But just because a girl's not physically attractive to me, that doesn't make her ugly.
    Cruel or unusually self-centered people are ugly to me, but that has nothing to do with how they look.

• Of course I have. Went to middle and high school with one. Still can't get her look out of my head.

• How did she look like?

• I don't know how to explain. All I can say is that she was really fat and always had messed up hair.

• Yes. Just do a google search on "ugly girl" and you'll find many.

• Can I ask you what's ugly for you?

• Anything that is literally repulsive to look at. If you mess up the makeup, that can contribute. No makeup is better than bad makeup.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

What one person find good or ugly may not be the same for another.

Ugly is very harsh, not attractive is a better term.

• Yes I have. Too many to pinpoint one look

• All people are beautiful. You just need to find out their beautiful side. All people have their own unique beautiful side or sides.
    :)

• Looks are subjective, so what is ugly to me might be attractive to someone else

• What is ugly for you?

• I never think a girl is ugly

• Really? lol

• Believe me it exists the most beatiful women can turn to this.

• Wait so you just called that old lady ugly? And yes you can say that's not how she really looks but take away the teeth, weird eye, and staples in her head and that's her. Not much difference.

• usually it's the ugly personality i really can't say i have seen girls that are bad looking but i can't tolerate nasty personalities

• To someone else an ugly girl is always pretty

• Yeah , All the time...

• yes I did, usually im not judging like that but I saw an ugly girl.

• How did she look like?

• That sounds cute thooo

• Lmfao!!!

• Actually The ones I like others call them ugly

• Yes I have. She looked ugly

• Of course. Hell, TV has been full of them for eternity.

• She was fat.

What Girls Said 10

• What a horrible question.

You are looking to know how people look at you. And you are properly average.

Out there there are trauma victims and really ugly people thanks to god knows what.

We've all seen them. We don't stand in the street and go OH MY GOD YOU ARE UGLY no we just go "poor person, move on" and don't mind how someone looks.

Rise above it. There is more to life than looks. And if you are secretly a pretty person wanting to feel better - there is more to life than your face. Concentrate on your lack of personality.

• What are you talking about? I'm not looking to know how people look at me. I was just curious about the western beauty standards and what most western or other countries people notice and think ugly in people's faces.
      Concentrate on reading intention from the sentences before jumping to the conclusion

• Where was I rude? Nowhere.

Haha up to you whether you give context? Okay, good luck with exams and life in general. Context is everything.

I have nothing to apologise for. I stand by what I've said - I answered your question, you then changed the question by asking what you really wanted. I didn't come to criticise, but how can I answer a question in your head that you don't deem necessary to fully ask?

• You are the one here who has been rude by insulting me.

• I've seem people that I personally didn't find attractive... Would I say they're "ugly" no because I'm sure they're attractive in someone else's eyes just like I'm unattractive to some people and attractive to others.

It's all about your perspective. But ugly is an ugly word.

• What's ugly for you?

• Honestly there's no specific look if I run into someone I just don't think isattractive then it'll hit me. I don't have a specific idea painted in my head.

My standards are actually pretty low people look at me like I'm crazy when I say that someone is okay or somewhat still attractive while everyone else thinks they're "butt ugly".

• Yeah, a few of them. What did she look like? Ugly.

• Describe her ugly parts

• I was checking out facebook profiles and there was a very ugly girl who was dating a very good looking guy.

• What did she look like?

• her body shape but her face was also a little square.

• Oh I got it

• I don't see ugly people. Even if maybe they aren't attractive, if you look at them closely you'll see something, one thing at them that is pretty.

• I have looked at people and thought they were ugly, I don't want to describe them though. I feel bad enough thinking they're ugly. :(

• I have, she looked ugly.

• I haven't seen an ugly girl. I have seen average girls

• 0|0
    • She is not. You are ugly hearted

• Don't be a bitch. 👎👎👎
      She is definitely NOT ugly. It's just so arrogant to put the girl's pic here and degrade her! Did you even get the permission from her? If not, it's illegal
      Just stop😡😡😡

• Ok :P

• Nobody is ugly. Ugly personality turns everything bad.

• But people still treat ugly looking people and nice looking people differently. That statement contradicts to it.