This will be my last question like this ever... lately people have Been hinting that they think I'm ugly. Honestly am I ugly? Average? Okay?

People keep commenting on my looks... like they'll say physically im ugly but my attitude makes me beautiful... it's all terribly confusing... what do you guys think honestly? And what can i do to make myself look more attractive... I'm tired of being the ugly friend who will foreever be "sweet".. i want people to be attracted to me as well.. :/ i know my big nose has a lot to do with it, and because my akin is so dark, the skin, can't help, but I'm thinking about getting a nose job later... hughhh someone help!! Also im not really smiling because i HATE taking pics... just need some advice on how to straighten my look up... thanks :)

• Pretty
  • Beautiful
  • Okay
  • Ugly
To be brutally honest, this is the only photo i have of me, ik it's pretty sad :/ i really hate taking pics

Most Helpful Guy

• You are pretty
    Cute button shape nose
    Beautiful lips
    I can see you take good care of yourself
    Eyebrows are on point!!
    Beautiful

Most Helpful Girl

• Who the fuck is telling you you're ugly?

What do they look like? Your nose is not big, it's cute, a classic button nose, very adorable.

You're gorgeous. Very pretty. STOP listening to those idiots calling you ugly. Tbh you need to cut them out of your life.

They sound hella toxic. They're probably jealous that they don't have your beauty.

You don't need their shit.

• Thank you, you helped my confidence the most!! :)

• You'll be a happier person though.

• Ik :/ I've got to for me

What Guys Said 8

• The pic is a bit dark and the cam is too close to actually see clearly , but from what I can see you quite pretty. Don't be allowing others to drag you down like this. You know in your heart your a lot prettier than they are making you feel

• Ik it's like i must be at least okay because men always look at me, but women always say I'm ugly... im just lost. But thank you ^_^

• They are jealous plan and simple. Women are worse for putting each other down than men are. I never understood that

• Yes ik, but surprisingly i care more about women's opinions then men...

• This will be your last question like this ever - until tomorrow.

No one can tell much from a picture close enough to examine your individual pores. You need to take a picture farther back/

• I think subconsciously i took it further up so that no one could see me too much

• I was talking about the distance to your face so one could see all of it, not that they could see lower.

• Oh, sorry about that

• I think you look very pretty in that pic

• Zoom out and take a picture in which you are not so close to the camera.

• Your face is too close up take a normal pic.

• Far from ugly, Don't listen to those who call you ugly

• You're not ugly but at the same time Black women don't do it for me, so you're not somebody I'd consider attractive.

The people calling you ugly are stupid though. Ugliness is based on the inside of a person and not the outside.

• Noooooo stop obsessing , you are pretty and so cute... You are not anywhere near ugly.

What Girls Said 10

• i think u are pretty+beautiful+gorgeous+cute=smart to understand that what society thinks shouldn't concern u

• Seriously, you are beautiful, don't let anyone tell you different! Your so-called friends are poison, don't listen to them!

• Stop caring what people have to say about YOU. forget about them, you are beautiful

• You have beautiful eyes, skin and lips and your nose is cute, it's not even close to big. Do the people who are saying this to you have vision issues?

• Lol i don't know, it could be a possibility...

• You're adorable honestly. Is it people from this site saying it or people irl?

• Like people in my real life... friends mostly..

• Don't take pictures so close to your face because it just doesn't make ANYONE look good.

Don't take pictures in such dark places and always smile

• I too plan on getting a nose job. It's really the only thing I dislike about my face. You're plenty pretty. You could also try nose contouring if you'd like.

• Yes, i think I'll try that!! I've seen great ideas on pinterest...

• It's a little difficult at first, but it get's easier. I love getting ideas from Pinterest! I like using YouTube for video tutorials.

• YouTube!! Is my baby lol

• You have cute baby-like features ^-^
    You are by no means ugly.

• Aaww don't worry, you're not ugly ! :) To be completely honest, you're average/average-pretty.
    Also don't be ashamed of your skin colour. It's your skin ; you can't change it, and it's beautiful. Melanin rocks ! As for your nose, it's not that big. Sure it's not a super tiny, but it goes well with the rest of your face and it's not ugly.
    Plus you've got awesome plump lips and nicely-shaped eyes.

• And yeah this picture sucks cause it's too dark and too close to your face. Try taking one in front of a window everyone looks a little better in natural lightning

• Thank you, I'll do that! :)

• OK anyone who tells you your ugly tell them to go fuck themselves because you look beautiful :) :D

• You're beautiful! I used to get that through out school, girls will always critique what they are intimidated by, be flattered that they think you're ugly that just confirms their insecurity❤