Is unnatural colored hair unattractive?

So this is my hair. It's lighter now but still purple and that's the way it's been for the past like year. I keep it that color practically all the time.

Is unnatural colored hair unattractive?But my question is, is it unattractive. Please give your honest opinion. Whatever people's opinions are, I'm not going to change my hair because I personally like t and I think that it's fun.

Most Helpful Guy

• unnatural colored hair is my kryptonite, i just melt inside when a girl walks past me in the street. my fave is probably red/purple hair (google it).

it shows you have a personality and enjoy being fun and different, my fave color is purple so if that is your hair in the pic then its amazing and never change it >.<

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your hair color :)
    I also have unnatural hair color (bright red) and have had it since Dec 2013. I love it and often get a lot of compliments :)

What Guys Said 12

• It completely depends on the face. Such hair looks attractive with some faces, and not so much with other types of faces.

Since your face is not visible, I'm unable to provide an accurate answer.

• Ya I get that. But if you just weren't even talking about my picture, and just unnatural colored hair on girls in general, on average, would you find it attractive or unattractive?

• Again, that depends on her face, but I usually tend to lean a bit more towards natural hair.

• I'm normally not into unnatural hair colors, but this may be an exception. You seem to have a cool style, and fits with the hair.

• You know when girls have black and blond mixed hair... it makes my dick hard.

• I like dyed hair - It gives me the impression of a fun person

• To me it definitely is a turn-off for various reasons.

First of all hair is erally important to me and dying it just takes away from it's natural beauty. And secondly coloured hair is a big big red flag of insecure self-identity.

• I understand where you are coming from. For me though, unnatural colored hair shows that you have enough self identity to be okay with changing how you look. If I were insecure I think I would try to stay the same as I was and be afraid of changing. I think you have to be at least a little confident to be able to have eyes on you and even your own grandma judging how you look. That's just my opinion though and I definitely understand yours.

• Sometimes offense is the best defense.

Generally speaking every single girl with unnaturally dyed hair I have had to do with had clear identity issues. Either simply for the search or something deeper lying. Now naturally I do not have a proper sample size, but there seems to be a common pattern.

• My daughter has purple highlights. it's kind of awesome.

• no, I love crazy hair colours. less boring

• Eh, it's not my favourite, but I definitely don't mind it.

• yes it is actually kind of unattractive to me..

• I like it, and no typically I don't find it unattractive.

• Umm not unattractive , but yeah I prefer the natural hair colour.

• It's not bad on you , sometimes it's to much on some girls, and pull it off well, I prefer natural black hair though

What Girls Said 2

• That's hella cute girl! :D

• yes, a lot, I like blue hair. I find it really cute