Guys, is my body really in need of losing weight?

I am so tired of feeling unworthy and too ugly to be in a relationship. This is why I've never had a boyfriend -_-

• Yes
    14% (13)
  • No
    86% (83)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

56

Most Helpful Guy

• You look to be in very good shape - For some reason your self esteem has taken a pounding - Not having a boyfriend is not because you are a ugly or not worthy, it is just because you have not met right guy. Lots of 18 year olds and older still to get their first boyfriend maybe learn to fall in love with yourself first.

• I just hate myself so much

• No reason to - We are all a little insecure - Nobody is perfect - Have a look at yourself, think about what parts you like about yourself - Dwell on them instead of bits you worry about - If you feel good you can look good.
      Another think beauty is only skin deep and what is inside can play a large part in what makes a person attractive. I had a look at the comments and they seem to see the same lovely girl I do.

• Thanks

What Guys Said 55

• You surely can't be serious? You have an exceptionally good figure, slim but curvy with, unless that's a whole lot of bra under there, fantastic boobs (sorry, but it has to be said!). Honestly, you have nothing to worry about at all, you need to start thinking more positively about your body and enjoying it - you really have a great figure, be proud! :)

• Lol no I'm a pretty natural person but thanks

• "This is why I've never had a boyfriend" well #BringDatAss here so we can that then img.addfunny.com/.../butt_slap556.gif

• Ring on left ring finger.. but no boyfriend?
    Maybe because they think you're engaged with someone else!!! lol

• It's deff always on the right finger!!!

• Dexter for your fyi**

• No not Dexter. Watch some Disney movies with more warped prince charming comes to you ideas.

• No. If you want to do some toning, you might lose a bit of that chubbiness but it's so slight I seriously doubt any guy would care that much.

Don't be so self-conscious; you look fine.

• What chubbiness are you seeing? What do you expect me to look like? A skeleton?

• God no. I said, you look fine. Even great. I just see it a little in the arms.

... I wonder why you even asked the question, actually. Who would ever have called you fat?

• Sexier than most women already. Getting skinnier wouldn't be a great help, fatter neither... only more toned if you're looking for improvement, but like I said... you're sexier than most women already.

• You look really good ! Looks like your self-esteem is your problem here.

• You look great! What makes you think you need to lose weight? By the way, I notice you have a ring on your finger. Is there something you are forgetting to tell us?

• On a serious note, your problem is not your body its your mind. Try and work on your personality and self confidence. A hot girl that is constantly self conscious is not artractive.

• What's wrong is that your self esteem has taken a hit, don't blame yourself to much, sometimes you just haven't meant the right guy

• That could be a possibility

• Nope, it's not your weight that's for sure

• Never had a boyfriend and yet wears a ring on the left ring finger? Ummmmmm

• El oh el I've had that ring since 7th grade. And it's always on my right finger.

• It sure isn't in any of those pics though.

• Nah. I think you have a nice figure the way it is.

• No, you look fine. Why are you asking this?

• You look curvy. You're just right. Don't gain weight though.

• Oh no, there is no need for any weight loss for you.

Your body looks fantastic, fit and natural.

Don't change a thing, very sexy.

• On what planet do you think you need to lose weight? You have an amazing figure.

• if you're having trouble getting a date, I'd attribute that more to your lack of self-confidence than your body.

• Best advice... fake it til you make it. Pretend you're an actor who's playing a sexy woman.

• Alright that can work

• Nothing wrong with your body.

• You look fine.

• Your body is fine.

• You probably could do with toning and yoga, like everyone else, but you don't look overweight.

• no, body looks great in my eyes

• What are you talking about? You have the body guys like...

• The reason why you don2t have a boyfriend might be the ring on your ring finger.

• Hell no, you fine

• Your body looks amazing! Don't change a thing!

• Kindaish, yea. 6-8

• That is my body rating?

• No, Pounds you should loose. I don't rate bods because I know everyone work for it

• Are those... Elephants? You look nice but wear healthy animals instead. Just Think about signal sent otherwise...

• Honestly I think your body looks perfect as is... nice shape and very sexy

• No, you look absolutely beautiful and gorgeous just the way you are. There's definitely no need to change who you really are at all

• No, nothing wrong with it

• More from Guys
    25