Guys, is my body really in need of losing weight?

I am so tired of feeling unworthy and too ugly to be in a relationship. This is why I've never had a boyfriend -_-

• Yes
  • No
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

56

Most Helpful Guy

• You look to be in very good shape - For some reason your self esteem has taken a pounding - Not having a boyfriend is not because you are a ugly or not worthy, it is just because you have not met right guy. Lots of 18 year olds and older still to get their first boyfriend maybe learn to fall in love with yourself first.

• I just hate myself so much

• No reason to - We are all a little insecure - Nobody is perfect - Have a look at yourself, think about what parts you like about yourself - Dwell on them instead of bits you worry about - If you feel good you can look good.
      Another think beauty is only skin deep and what is inside can play a large part in what makes a person attractive. I had a look at the comments and they seem to see the same lovely girl I do.

• Thanks

Sponsored

What Guys Said 55

• You surely can't be serious? You have an exceptionally good figure, slim but curvy with, unless that's a whole lot of bra under there, fantastic boobs (sorry, but it has to be said!). Honestly, you have nothing to worry about at all, you need to start thinking more positively about your body and enjoying it - you really have a great figure, be proud! :)

• Lol no I'm a pretty natural person but thanks

• Ring on left ring finger.. but no boyfriend?
    Maybe because they think you're engaged with someone else!!! lol

• It's deff always on the right finger!!!

• Dexter for your fyi**

• No not Dexter. Watch some Disney movies with more warped prince charming comes to you ideas.

• No. If you want to do some toning, you might lose a bit of that chubbiness but it's so slight I seriously doubt any guy would care that much.

Don't be so self-conscious; you look fine.

• What chubbiness are you seeing? What do you expect me to look like? A skeleton?

• God no. I said, you look fine. Even great. I just see it a little in the arms.

... I wonder why you even asked the question, actually. Who would ever have called you fat?

• "This is why I've never had a boyfriend" well #BringDatAss here so we can that then img.addfunny.com/.../butt_slap556.gif

• Sexier than most women already. Getting skinnier wouldn't be a great help, fatter neither... only more toned if you're looking for improvement, but like I said... you're sexier than most women already.

• On a serious note, your problem is not your body its your mind. Try and work on your personality and self confidence. A hot girl that is constantly self conscious is not artractive.

• You look curvy. You're just right. Don't gain weight though.

• You look really good ! Looks like your self-esteem is your problem here.

• You look great! What makes you think you need to lose weight? By the way, I notice you have a ring on your finger. Is there something you are forgetting to tell us?

• What's wrong is that your self esteem has taken a hit, don't blame yourself to much, sometimes you just haven't meant the right guy

• That could be a possibility

• Nope, it's not your weight that's for sure

• No, you look fine. Why are you asking this?

• Never had a boyfriend and yet wears a ring on the left ring finger? Ummmmmm

• El oh el I've had that ring since 7th grade. And it's always on my right finger.

• It sure isn't in any of those pics though.

• Nah. I think you have a nice figure the way it is.

• On what planet do you think you need to lose weight? You have an amazing figure.

• if you're having trouble getting a date, I'd attribute that more to your lack of self-confidence than your body.

• Best advice... fake it til you make it. Pretend you're an actor who's playing a sexy woman.

• Alright that can work

• What are you talking about? You have the body guys like...

• Nothing wrong with your body.

• You look fine.

• Your body looks amazing! Don't change a thing!

• Oh no, there is no need for any weight loss for you.

Your body looks fantastic, fit and natural.

Don't change a thing, very sexy.

• Your body is fine.

• You probably could do with toning and yoga, like everyone else, but you don't look overweight.

• Kindaish, yea. 6-8

• That is my body rating?

• No, Pounds you should loose. I don't rate bods because I know everyone work for it

• no, body looks great in my eyes

• The reason why you don2t have a boyfriend might be the ring on your ring finger.

• Hell no, you fine

• i dont understand your problem

• No, nothing wrong with it

• Are those... Elephants? You look nice but wear healthy animals instead. Just Think about signal sent otherwise...

• You have a perfect body any girl wish to have 😍

• More from Guys
    25