What's wrong about not wanting to style my hair?

A lot of people ask me why I don't style it. Like, what's the problem on not wanting to cut my hair and style it?

Does it look that bad? I mean, I don't care if I look lazy or sloppy tbh. I just don't want to style my hair, I'm even thinking on growing it as long as I can before I ever get bald lmao

0|1
13|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi

Well, it doesn't look bad. But it would certainly favour you if you chose to do so.

By styling you mean going for a haircut? or having to fix it everyday bfore going out

Because the 2nd, yes can be a bother sometimes (I get you)

However if you got a hair cut, I think it would look good and it would stay like that for a while. Wouldn't have to bother much about it, I think.

1|0
    0|0
    • I guess both, I was extremely busy before the holidays so I just postponed cutting my hair. Now I feel lazy to do so, but people have been pointing it out. And just today a guy told me to at least style it somehow, but I don't care to do so. I'll cut it off eventually, but I was wondering if it looked that bad since I've been told a lot of times now.

Thanks for the advice!

• No problem :)

Glad to help

• Thank you for MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• I had hair like that and I agree, I think the natural look suits it just be careful don't let it get too much weight - You want it long enough to look good without it sticking out.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• The messy hair look is so sexy though

0|1
    0|0
  • Your hair looks fine without styling too. So I wouldn't worry if I were you. But keep it this length, ortherwise in my opinion, longer hair would need some styling.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you look good :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with it. Its your hair, do whatever you like with it, ignore people who say otherwise.

0|1
    0|0
  • your hair looks good :)

0|1
    0|0
  • You're a good-looking guy but watch out you don't let it get to that Kramer from Seinfeld degree.

0|1
    0|0
  • You look good without styling it also. :) I like it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Who has asked you that? They know nothing haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't mind me, just staring at your handsome face. :P You look good, but you don't want to let it get too long and have it sticking out like a lion's mane. Haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • your hair look good no problem with it

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Nothing wrong with that. You look cute by the way.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like your hair^^
    But why won t you tey a new haircut? Maybe you ll look better?

0|0
    0|0
    • I was very busy and eventually post poned the haircut, now I'm just too lazy cut it off lol

I'll try doing something with it though, thanks

• anytime :)

What Guys Said 2