Do men really care about nipples that much?

Like if hers aren't pink?
I overheard a group of guys say how much better white women are because they have pale skin and pink nipples. Or is it true that white women will always be better because they are more likely to have pink nipples?

• Pink nipples are best
  • Brown
  • Dark brown
  • I don't care.

Most Helpful Guy

• Though pink nipples are the best, I don't really care too much about the color, I wouldn't reject a girl with darker nipples.

• Why are they better?

• You were the only honest guy here. I think most men agree with you but are too afraid to admit it.

• Perhaps. It's a sensitive topic, I mean, some girls are very self conscious about this topic, so guys tend to not want to hurt the girls, but that causes them to be dishonest.
      I try to be honest without hurting, though I know truth usually hurts.

Anyways, thanks for the MHO :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Sound like gay, white supremacist to me.

What Guys Said 26

• As I've said other places... 99.9% of the guys are just going to be saying "OMG BOOBS!" rather than "Hmmm... well that shade of nipple isn't exactly Pantone 217."

• Lmao, I'm not sure the kiddies know what a color book is.

• What colour her nipples are is just one of the many things that go into why you find a woman attractive - I don't think I have a preference - A lot of times any decisions I make on attractiveness are subconscious and I don't a list of must haves as far as I know.

• IDC about a girl's "nipples" but if her " areolas" are fucked up... yeah... I'd rather not see them bitches (titties)

• No, plenty of white girls have brown nipples, and they're hot, too. White girls aren't "better," it's just that some guys are more attracted to them than women of other races. White guys mostly want white girls, just as black girls mostly want black guys. People tend to be more attracted to their own race.

• These men were not white who said this.

• Who cares what their race was? I was making my own statement.

• It depends on her skin tone

• They're titties for fuck's sake.
    Latina women sure as fuck don't have pink nipples but I think they're hot as fuck and would suck on those things all day.

• I love big dark nipples and areola. Tiny pink boy nipples are meh.

So obviously different people have different preferences

• First off, those guys who said "how much better white women are because they have pale skin" sound racist, so their opinion means shit. Anyway nipple color is a preference changing person to person, and when in a real relationship that becomes one of those things that don't matter.

• Honestly I couldn't care less if u had no nipples or not. Boobs r what matters :D

• As long as her figure is nice I don't care about the color or size of her nipples

It's extremely rare for them to stay pink they usually go light brown or dark brown through your 20s

• It depends on the guy for me its more about the areolas ;O oh yeah baby.

• Cup size is way more important

• If a girl is showing me her boobs I don't care what colour the nipple is I just want it in my mouth

• lol I've only seen Asians with pink nipples, the white girls usually had light brown. But who cares.

• Nope, most guys dont worry about this, and if the do they ain't worth it

• Would bang if her nips are green , no wait thard be turn off. But yea

• I really don't care about the colour of the nipples as long they look good.

• Nipples in my mouth are the best kind.

• Nipple color is not relevant at all.

All nipples are hot and sexy.

• It's really not that serious

• Hard to notice the colour when you're licking and sucking on them ;)

• YES... for 10 minutes

• I'm actually into the legs so nappies don't matter

• I like pink or red nipples, but in general, if you show me your nipples at all, I'm very grateful.

• pink nipples are the best.

• I seriously don't care... no seriously I don't.

What Girls Said 3

• When guys are around their guy friends, they'll say stuff like that. When guys are on online anonymous websites and forums, they'll say stuff like that. When guys are dating a girl they like, something like nipple/areola color almost never matters. Pink, brown, dark brown... they're all attractive. Since the overall world societal ideal is lighter skin, then we've just gotta accept the ideal perhaps may be pink, but ideal is not synonymous with the only attractive out there.

For any guy who makes issue of it, he'll probably find himself a light skinned woman to suit his wants and so then he becomes a non-issue. Don't worry about it =) If you're still feeling self-conscious... next time you're in a public place like a shopping mall, take a look around you. People of all different shapes, sizes, colors, and "flaws" find relationships and love. It becomes a non-issue what people prefer. I'm in the healthcare field and have seen a lot of naked bodies... everyone has got something unique going on. It's pretty cool the diversity.

• I doubt guys care too much about the color of nipples.

• no I wouldn't think they would mind. I'm kind of dissapointed that 18% said pink nipples are the best because that just makes people who don't have that feel not perfect. But I guess it's their opinion so whatever.