Girls would you date me?

Hi I'm Danny 25
Sometimes i see girls and they glance or look at met out and about but never approach in fear of rejection or they have a boyfriend etc my confidence is good now but just recovered from anorexia fully a few months dosent effect me anymore work with others now helping them recover giving advice,
had anorexia from 17 for 7 years on/off while working as a manager.
Always struggled with confidence until now just live life positive nothing is going to hold me back anymore.
The problem is i don't really know if i am attractive or not please could you vote in the poll and if your being extra kind leave a comment voting out of 10 would really help me out just want to know so i am not approching girls that i have no chance with and end up embarrassing myself.
Thank You all in advance hope your all having a brilliant Christmas and wishing you a happy New Year.

Girls would you date me?

• Yes
    76% (29)
  • No
    24% (9)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Girl

• From the place where I live, you look like you're gonna be the heartbreaker for most girls here. How can you say you're not attractive? You got head full of hair, fair skin, nice face? What else? Maybe you should learn the art of finding the right woman if you really want to settle down. If you just wanna go on multiple date, there are many ways to do it. No one is ever gonna deny you if you'd ask.

What Girls Said 11

• If your personality was great then sure. You're pretty attractive. By the way, you look like a younger version of Liam Neeson

oneofus.net/.../liam-neeson.jpg

• Based on looks alone in this pic your quite hot. so id sayid be interested in finding out about the rest of you

• Maybe lol

.

• You look kind of like David Tennant. I give you an 8.
    www.google.com/url

• I love your hair by the way.

• id date you if i liked your personality.

• About an 8 and a half. Good looking 😊

• You look very attractive!

• you are dateble.

• ur cute... ur eyes kinda make u look mysterious ☺

• I would definitely date you. You're very handsome. If I saw you in everyday life and you approached me, I would feel very lucky indeed. You're have sexy eyes too and I'm sure you would give me butterflies. 😍