Are my stretch lines really gross😭😭?

This is on the back of my thighs. Is there any way to diminish the look of them?
Are my stretch lines really gross😭😭?

Most Helpful Guy

• They are not that bad and as you took picture from further away they looked way less noticeable. I think most guys would be neutral about it if you mentioned you had them I think he would just think of them as a natural thing. For diminishing them I just did a quick google, you can have a look if you want to see is there anything new on links.
    www.google.ie/

Most Helpful Girl

• i heard there are creams and even natural solutions for that
    ask a Dr or something, theyre just stretch marks dont let them stress you out girlie

and if you're a teen or w. e young age, then you are growing and that means... up stretching the skin and all
    let them be and when you "settle in your big body" they will go on thier own (or turn like a lighter shade of your skin like mine)

• I'm 16. I'm just really embarrassed of them

• lmao girl that is the age of stretchmarks lol
      its very rare that a girl passes through that age without them lol

its fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, you're just growing, theyll fade dw

What Guys Said 12

• Maybe eat healthier and the red ness will decrease the marks will be permanent but more mute pink rather than the almost blood blister red.

• I have a huge red line on my back but that's about it and if they are in back of your thighs, just don't show em OP lol

• Ya I never show them ever

• Mweh nahhh

• Nope! You're fine :)

• They are not bad to me. I have no problems with them at all.

I do find women of size to be super sexy and stretch marks do not bother me, I love them.

• I wouldn't say I am larger. I am average sized but got bad stretchies

• No such thing as bad stretch marks.

• if you´re not obese, i don´t find them too bad. they´re just there.

• I'm not obese. Not even fat, just average

• don´t mind them. those are really normal. they will likely even just vanish as you grow up forther. just know that you´re normal and that those kids just don´t know shit.

• Ok thanks.
      I hope they disappear

• They are like your tiger strpies, be proud. ROAR at people who don't like them.

• No, it looks okay. You should not worry about it, thats nothing :)

• I don't think they're gross. You have very cute thighs tho

• I think they're fine, just use lotion and wear pants if they're too noticeable

• No. They justvmean you have some tiger in you roar

• It looks fien tod me... no issues...
    At least your skin isn't covered in thick black hairs as mine is.

What Girls Said 6

• Those are easier to get rid of.
    Coconut oil
    Almond oil
    KaritĂŠ cream
    Human oil

There are many ways but they're expensive

• Let me tell you girl, I gained 40 pounds in ONE month before. Got stretch marks on my butt thighs boobs arms calfs... And the only thing you can do is cross your fingers and pray they fade. Mine are a lot faded now. plus I lost 50 pounds (; I mean.. there are creams.. and stuff but I don't believe they work. I don't know you could always try it though.

• Cocunut oil and vitamin e drops. Slather it pm several times a day

• Try bio oil.

• They're fine. They make creams to help

• Don't worry. Those fresh and still purple. They will fade into a white silvery color barely noticeable in a few months. Most girls have them from growing, gaining weight too fast, hormonal changes and pregnancy...

• Ok I really hope soon