Hate my body!! NO BOOBS?

i gave medoum to large bone structure and im about 5 foot 7. i have an hourglass figure, wide broad hips, 27 inch waist and then at my ribs to shoulder it gets broader again and has the hourglass silouhette. sounds great right? i have no boobs! i measure a 32c but i could fit an A cup if i tried. i feel so unfemine because i feel like my body is really boxy wide and bony. I feel like I have too wide chest area and feel like having boobs would make it look less broad and mannish and detrat a bit. My mom has big boobs and so does my grandma. I am 17 and I don't know why i have NO BOOBS. I was an earlier bloomer too! I got my period at 11 and in the 4th grade i was already wearing size 8 womens shoes beause thats just how fast i grew.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a guy who doesn't really care about that
    and I'm sure I'm not the only one here who thinks this

If you have a pretty face, have an amazing personality, an attractive figure, ... your 'flaw' is just a part of your perfection.
    Perfect imperfection

Most Helpful Girl

• I am in the same exact situation and it looks great! I am two inches shorter, but I have similar measurements and I had the same concerns for a while. My family is full of large boobs, and my younger sister got that trait, while it skipped right over me. Most guys prefer breasts that they can fit comfortably in their hands, any bigger than a C cup and a lot of guys get uncomfortable! They're great to look at, but not so great to get involved with.

Put simply, you are beautiful and you have a figure many women would die for. You should be comfortable with your body, lots of people go through a lot of hard work to get the shape you've been born with.

Love yourself, and every one around you will too.

What Guys Said 10

• WOMEN CAN BE HOT WITHOUT BOOBS! I SEE IT ALL THE TIME!!!

• some people (including me) prefer smaller boobs. everybody has their fetish^^
    you will somebody who loves you how you are. be patient and chill^^

• 32c is big lol.

• you don´t need boobs, to be attractive :D there are a lot of guys, who don´t need them.

• It sounds like you're in for a growth spurt soon lol

You'll likely grow bigger boobs in the next two to three years most girls I know didn't fully develop their breasts until 19 or even 20

• do you think it will spurt again or are you just trying to keep hope alive lol

• Well I went to school with a girl that had a cups until she was almost 19 and now she's a large c or small d depending on the bra

c cups aren't small and I think you should probably go to a lingerie shop and get properly fitted for a bra because an a cup is definitely not a good thing to squeeze them into and you night be surprised at your actual breast size also the right bra will make them look a lot bigger and perkier

• I love small tits. A cup is sooo sexy. I want your pic!

• just calm down there's plentx of time for them to grow :P

• i love little titties

• Dont be sad, small boobs are great too:)

• maybe if you're small everywhre else

• No I mean if the girl is small everywhere else and also that smaller guys tend to like girls with smaller boobs because small people usually like small people

• No, dont worry, small girls Are nice, i like small girls too

• So what that you don't have huge boobs? Many men prefer smaller even flat chested women... I am one such guy.
    But then again I have very hairy chest.. so maybe my opiy won't make you feel better. :/

What Girls Said 3

• You sound like you you have a body of a model. :P
    Don't worry, you probably look really elegant and sophisticated.

• hahaha no way i feel so stocky.. my hips are almost 40 inches and all bone but thanks

• A cup c isn't small. And not all men like big boobs some like smaller ones. And they're not that Rare to be honest. Don't be insecure about your body I mean hour glass girl, I envy you :)

• Well the reason you can be flat chested is because you my be taking after your dad's side if they are flat chested.