Is this girl ugly without makeup?

Is this girl ugly without makeup ?Right out of the shower. Should I dump her?

I'm a very attractive guy by the way. She's 17 I'm 18 . I'm not trying to be a douche but lots of girls call me hot
I don't understand why everyone says I am being shallow and rude. I just seen her with her makeup all done up and nice then she takes it off and she has acne? I don't feel like a man should be with a girl who looks less than him and I'm sorry but she is not as attractive as me. She's very sweet and has a great heart but good looks are a must for me. And I don't feel like she measures up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Here is my advice to you and I'm going to be straightforward. If you feel like you don't have feelings for her, disheartened by her real face, think she's not hot, please avoid her. Don't hurt feelings. Never ever ever sugarcoat anything you don't like. It might cause big trouble as you go along. Why would you even be with someone you're not interested with? Ask yourself, what's the main point in having a healthy relationship? What are the things you're thankful for in a relationship? Sure beauty can do the job, but would it be the same of what matters in the person itself?

• Myself personally I feel like looks are more than personality. I need to be with someone I feel like looks amazing and I am attracted to. I don't care much for the whole personality thing

• If personality not your thang then find a hotter one lol. You don't always get what you want. Don't have high expectations on girl. Your dream girl and the girls in reality is not the same. It is rare. High expectations on looks, do you think you have that look that girls go crazy for?

Most Helpful Guy

• She looks alright. Maybe a little younger than 17. Anyway, why are you asking us if you should dump her by letting us see her look without makeup? That should really be your decision and no one else's opinion should matter or make a difference. You have to know how a girl looks with and without makeup. Not being the best you could wish for shouldn't mean you need to dump her. If you like her personality and for who she is then you should not be having thoughts about dumping her. And if you are more attractive than her, it doesn't mean you chose the wrong girl. Doesn't make you look like a bad chooser or whatever.

What Girls Said 24

• Eh, ugly? She's gorgeous! And you're talking about how she's deceived you with make up, well boy, feel lucky that there is a really beautiful girl under all that make up as well, not everyone looks so good without make up like she does.
    And what on earth is wrong with acne? She doesn't even seem to have her whole face covered in it, only a few spots here and there. Its NORMAL she is after all a teenager. Jesus christ, just do her a favour and dump her, she doesn't need a shallow guy telling her she's ugly when she really is not at all.

• I wasn't trying to be mean to her like I said she has a great heart and personality but looks DO matter and she just is not the girl I thought she was. Acne does matter. Clear skin is a must for me. I'm sorry but I can't help what I find attractive. Acne is disgusting and that shows she has poor hygiene.

• Acne has barely anything to do with poor hygiene. Lots of other factors like hormones, diet and genetics.

• @Julietp report this as offensive. This guy continues to post this girls picture and bully her

• WTF DID I JUST READ! Boy! You need to learn manners!

• Can you take this down man this is ridiculous

• You are incredibly shallow and rude. I hope she dumps you.

• Should you dump her? Yes, because she deserves someone wayyyy better than you :) Your mentality sucks ass. If you like and judge girls ONLY by their looks, then good luck finding a successful and happy relationship. You should google pics of girls with and without makeup, I think it will blow your mind. Those "hot girls" you're talking about cake their faces. No one looks naturally flawless, and you have to accept it that way.

I would really love to see a picture of you. Let's see how hot you are...

• Report this as offensive. He continues to post her picture and humiliate her on here

• Okay but why are you both asking us to get this question removed if he wanted to embarrass them wouldn't he want this question up?

• @DivaMonae that was my brother

• She's actually beautiful smh but please do her a favor by dumping her

• Yeah you're right go find a super hot girl that's shallow and will leave you as soon as she finds someone that's hotter or worth more. I mean you'll understand you measure up... However not compared to some other guy out there in the world.

• I am not attracted to her race. I prefer white girls and that's where I messed up. I knew I didn't like her from the start but society tells me to stop being shallow so I did and now I am looking for a way to breakup with her without crushing her feelings. Way to go.

• And I get down voted because you don't know what you want or how to explain why you're not into her. First it's she's not on my level and isn't as pretty as she looks with makeup on. Now it's I'm not attracted to her race.

No offense but that was really a dumb move and don't blame society you have no one besides yourself to blame. there's no possible way to not know that you're not a attracted to an entire race. You not knowing how she looked without makeup was a more legitimate reason... It may have been shallow but at least you weren't to blame 😒

• Hey report this question he continues to harass this girl

• Do her a favour and tell her you're a shallow dick that can't appreciate a girl without makeup. I hope you suck dick in your next life.

• She is actually really beautiful but if you dont find her attractive and you have this issue then you should just break up with her. Not because she isn't beautiful enough for you but because you guys obviously dont have anything else in the relationship if your main concern is about her looks not matching up to yours.

• Thanks for being cool about it and I do believe that 2 people should be equal in looks in a relationship. I do have standards unlike most men and she is not up to them

• Most men just dont have standards when they just want to sleep with a girl, but they do have standards when it comes to dating. But also everyone has a different idea of what beauty is. I just believe that if you really want to be with someone, their flaws are not considered flaws to you.

• I think you're trolling, you made a guy acconout to ask this question about yourself! I've seen you post lots of How do I look questions!

• No she's gorgeous

• No, she's not ugly. Not to me anyways. When you're in a relationship with a girl, it's inevitable that you're going to see her without makeup at some point, assuming she wears it regularly. If she's wearing so much makeup that she looks sooo different when she wipes it off, then she's wearing it wrong. It's not meant to cover up your features and hide them, it's meant to enhance them. Is this the first time you're seeing her without makeup?

Stop wasting her time and your time. You claim to be attractive but you don't even show a pic of yourself so I take that with a grain of salt. Looks matter but if you want a lasting relationship in the future, it's not the only element that's important. Most girls wear a bit of makeup on a daily basis and if you base your standards on that, you're going to be disappointed with every single girl you date.

• "Stop wasting her time and your time. You claim to be attractive but you don't even show a pic of yourself so I take that with a grain of salt." Agreed and the QA has to be a troll im sure LOL.

• You're crazy. I did not give you anything willingly you impersonated the site admins.

• Can someone delete this shit

• What she's curer than a box of New born kittens TF?

• Honestly, I don't think she is ugly. She is rather cute. She has an 'innocent' look about her, which I like. However, I do believe you shouldn't break up with someone simply because they don't look 'pretty' without make-up. That is just.. ridiculous, and very rude. If she knew you wanted to break up with her because she you didn't think she was 'pretty enough', you would kill her self-confidence. That is like her saying she is going to break up with you because your dick isn't big enough. Now, that doesn't seem fair, does it?

All I am saying, you should give her a chance. If you find yourself liking her a lot, her appearance without make-up will not matter.

• You changed the photo you posted the first time. Why did you change it to one that isn't flattering?

• Also, they are not "defends an unattractive woman." They don't like how you seem to only care for appearance.

• Makeup is not lying, girls don't naturally have coloured eyelids, bronzed cheekbones, a flawless complexion or long curled dark eyelashes.

• Nope she's very cute but you sound like an immature player.

• This needs to be taken down

• @thatdudemark12 nobody hacked you. i sure as hell didn't.

• Can you just remove this whole question?

• Yeah, you should breakup with her. Maybe she'll find someone who loves her just the way she is.

• No, she's not -_-
    She has pretty eyes.

• Hey can you do me a favor and tag an admin? This is getting out of control. This man continues to post her and the Hispanic girl asking if she has a " big nose ". It's the same 3 girls over and over. He messaged me pretending to be an admin and said that he needed my info or he's cancelling my account so I gave it to him and now he posts the same shit from my account. He makes women's accounts and posts these same girls then says he's the one being hacked. This is beyond ridiculous

• @Thatdudemark12 I didn't hack you man wtf

• @Thatdudemark12 I am so confused!

• She looks upset

• She is actually super attractive.
    You are asshole

• No, she has pretty eyes and nice skin.

How dare you put her picture on this website and ask complete strangers to rate her, in order for you to judge if you should dump her. I hope she dumps you.

• its disturbing that
    1. you ask others for their opinion on wheter you should dump her or not
    2. you want to dump her based on her looks

she should dump you for being a d**k
    xxx

• Reported as duplicate...

• Seriously? Wow. Maybe you guys shouldn't be so harsh and actually read the POST

• Sorry but she looks like the simpsons

• You probably should have posted a picture of her at least smiling, but even then, she is gorgeous and if you think you can do better then go ahead because I'm sure she doesn't wanna be with a guy who thinks he is too good for her. :)

• I don't think I am too good for her I just feel as if she lied to me by wearing makeup because this is not the girl I thought she was.

• Girls do look different with their makeup on, yes

• Yes please dump her, you'll be doing her a favor...

• Once again , not trying to be a douche. She just isn't very " hot " & she wears conservative clothes all of the time. Believe me she's a sweet girl but she isn't like my guy friends girls

What Guys Said 20

• "I'm a very attractive guy by the way. She's 17 I'm 18 . I'm not trying to be a douche but lots of girls call me hot" Sorry I'm calling BS on this 1 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Since I've seen this girl asked about at least 10 times in the past 2 weeks alone on here. And she's a supposed semi-famous Instagram girl. Which may be true, but something tells me that you're her just on a #GAGuy account, this time, fishing for compliments with ya insecure ass...

• And naw you/she aren't/isn't ugly at all LOL

• Dude get off my account ^

• the 1st #BETA troll in #GAG's history has been coined @WhateverMayBeWillBe lol

• You should set her free cause you're a shallow idiot.

• Please read the update

• Update doesn't change anything, acne goes away if you want your 'beautiful' equal dump her and be the shallow idiot you are.

Looks fade, as a guy the one thing that should concern you about looks is IF you are attracted to her or not this 'is she hot enough for my super hotness' IS shallow bullshit.

• If she's fun and sweet hearted, what's your problem? You think you're God's gift to the world?

• She's not very pretty. Attractiveness is important

• Yeah you should just break up with her. Let's not kid ourselves personality is everything.

• If you feel like you're no longer attractive to her, then yes, go ahead and broke up with her. One doesn't need a good reason to break up with someone, just a reason.

Relationship is a two-way street, both people must feel like they are getting a good deal. So you have every right to break up with her, is it a shitty and very shallow reason? Yes. But thing are never fair when it come to dating and love in general.

To answer your question, she's like average without makeup (maybe due to shitty lightning/angle and potato quality) but I wouldn't call her ugly by any stretch of my imagination.

• You're just trying to start trouble.

• I think she's hot

But, I'm also not a hot guy. So I think a lot of girls are hot.

• I think she looks lovely and by sounds of it deserves better than you so do her a favour and dump her so she can move on to find a decent guy.

• sleep with her one more time and then dump her. she's bangabale not dateable

• Ummm well she is average. . but dumping someone for that is very heartless and rude

• WTF? Yeah, do her a favor, haha. Just because you are good looking doesn't mean you need to be a dick head! I am great with the ladies too. BUT I treat them with respect. Don't be a douche!

• Dude STOP TRYING TO HUMILATE THESE SAME 3 girls ! Her and the other two you continue to post. The Hispanic one and asking " does she have a big nose " . You continue to make women accounts and then make people think it's actually THESE GIRLS asking the questions when it's not. It's you pretending to be a woman. Then you hacked into my gag account when you pretended to be an admin and said that you needed my info or you're cancelling my account. Then you got on mine and posted the girls and said it was your brother ! Get a life man and leave these girls alone

• U should break up with her just do her a favor Jesus Christ

• If you got to ask that question she dont deserve you. thats mad rude

• Yes she is.

• she looking awesome.. she deserve better than you i guess

• Her eyes are pretty mesmerizing... I don't think you should leave this one

• Thanks for being nice about it man

• I don't see the problem if she has a great personality

• She's not hot

• Well i'd say that she's definitely not attractive but whether you want to dump her or not cuz of it that's up to you