Am I too big? Is my body not attractive?

I weigh about 165 I'm 5'5"
Am I too big? Is my body not attractive?

0|0
9|31

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm not mad at it

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You look fine to me.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 30

• It's okay.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are bigger than average but it's in a really good way. That little extra actually makes your overall look sexier. It really brings out the curves. Fits very well.

0|0
    0|0
  • It not big, it not small either. It like in-between lol.

As for being attractive or not, it up the individual person.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not attractive in this case since the fat didn't get proportioned to the right places >_<

1|0
    0|2
  • You look fine to me maybe if you lose a few pounds it won't kill you. But even if you stay the same you are very attractive and good looking.

2|1
    0|0
  • Not too bad - You are at the upper end of normal

0|1
    0|0
  • Your body is very attractive... i love your sexy hips and ass

2|2
    0|0
  • I'm no good at determining things like weight and hight by numbers, but you are not at all too big. You have an average, but very attractive body. I also like your hair. :) It's hard to tell in the other pics, but with the last I'd say your boobs look to be a good size as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea what you're worried about

You've got a nice curvy figure

2|0
    0|0
  • Yea kinda, I don't know how much muscle weight you holding and can't tell by those pics but yes on chubby side

0|0
    0|1
  • Very nice. Some curves

0|0
    0|0
  • To be straight forward with you, your body is neither big or slim. And honestly, no I don't find your body attractive, but hey millions of people are out there that would be attracted to you trust me.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look really great..

2|0
    0|0
  • you look fine

0|0
    0|0
  • You look pretty good. Just stay in shape. Youth will only help you for a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like your body nothing to wirry about

0|0
    0|0
  • my kind of girl I don't like sticks :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah u r big woman dude

0|0
    0|0
  • To me that's curvy, and that's is kind of big; but ok. I'm 170 lbs and 6'2" but I'm skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • you still look attractive but this not an excuse to skip the gym... try to loose some weight

0|0
    0|0
  • I like your size.

0|0
    0|0
  • On the edge of to big for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • bigger than normal but its all goood with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • your boobs are good. but you should lost weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya u look good

0|0
    0|0
  • To me you're fine but should change the way you dress. I may mention here that I'm French

0|0
    0|0
  • your body is sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • There is nothing as tooo big... tbh... you are sexyzl curvy feminine girl... rock it girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah may be a little but not too bad

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Ok, so you are wearing pretty much exactly the wrong kinds of clothes for your body type.

This is a good thing, by the way. Switch up your wardrobe to stuff that accentuates/flatters your figure more, and wham! instant change.

Google the shit out of "dressing for body type", do your homework, go shopping, slay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your body is in the average range. For your height, you may be considered overweight. But I think your body looks fine. You look quite curvy, a lot of people like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're fine, as long as you're happy with your body. You look to be a normal/healthy weight.

2|0
    1|0
  • You look great!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your fine, you're about like me, I'm 5'5 and 160

0|0
    0|0
  • Slightly plump.

0|0
    1|0
  • You're slightly overweight

0|0
    2|0
  • Your still attractive but if you gain another 20 - 30 pounds you will be obese. You are better off losing weight now before it gets out of hand.

0|0
    0|0