Am I too big? Is my body not attractive?

I weigh about 165 I'm 5'5"

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm not mad at it

Most Helpful Girl

• You look fine to me.

What Guys Said 30

• It's okay.

• You are bigger than average but it's in a really good way. That little extra actually makes your overall look sexier. It really brings out the curves. Fits very well.

• It not big, it not small either. It like in-between lol.

As for being attractive or not, it up the individual person.

• Not attractive in this case since the fat didn't get proportioned to the right places >_<

• You look fine to me maybe if you lose a few pounds it won't kill you. But even if you stay the same you are very attractive and good looking.

• Not too bad - You are at the upper end of normal

• Your body is very attractive... i love your sexy hips and ass

• I'm no good at determining things like weight and hight by numbers, but you are not at all too big. You have an average, but very attractive body. I also like your hair. :) It's hard to tell in the other pics, but with the last I'd say your boobs look to be a good size as well.

• I have no idea what you're worried about

You've got a nice curvy figure

• Yea kinda, I don't know how much muscle weight you holding and can't tell by those pics but yes on chubby side

• Very nice. Some curves

• To be straight forward with you, your body is neither big or slim. And honestly, no I don't find your body attractive, but hey millions of people are out there that would be attracted to you trust me.

• you look really great..

• you look fine

• You look pretty good. Just stay in shape. Youth will only help you for a while.

• I really like your body nothing to wirry about

• my kind of girl I don't like sticks :)

• Yeah u r big woman dude

• To me that's curvy, and that's is kind of big; but ok. I'm 170 lbs and 6'2" but I'm skinny

• you still look attractive but this not an excuse to skip the gym... try to loose some weight

• I like your size.

• On the edge of to big for me.

• bigger than normal but its all goood with me.

• You're ok.

• your boobs are good. but you should lost weight.

• Ya u look good

• To me you're fine but should change the way you dress. I may mention here that I'm French

• your body is sexy

• There is nothing as tooo big... tbh... you are sexyzl curvy feminine girl... rock it girl.

• yeah may be a little but not too bad

What Girls Said 8

• Ok, so you are wearing pretty much exactly the wrong kinds of clothes for your body type.

This is a good thing, by the way. Switch up your wardrobe to stuff that accentuates/flatters your figure more, and wham! instant change.

Google the shit out of "dressing for body type", do your homework, go shopping, slay.

• I think your body is in the average range. For your height, you may be considered overweight. But I think your body looks fine. You look quite curvy, a lot of people like that.

• I think you're fine, as long as you're happy with your body. You look to be a normal/healthy weight.

• You look great!!

• I think your fine, you're about like me, I'm 5'5 and 160

• Slightly plump.

• You're slightly overweight

• Your still attractive but if you gain another 20 - 30 pounds you will be obese. You are better off losing weight now before it gets out of hand.