Should I dye my hair blonde, red or stay brunette?

My hair is brown with a natural red tint to it. I've never been fully blonde and wondered how it might look? I don't want to take the chance in ruining my hair if it won't look right and I love my hair red but i just have to dye it more frequently. The pictures I'm posting is my natural color. What do y'all think?

Should I dye my hair blonde, red or stay brunette?

• Blonde
    11% (3)27% (8)19% (11)Vote
  • Red
    30% (8)20% (6)25% (14)Vote
  • Stay natural brunette
    59% (16)53% (16)56% (32)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Such natural beauty shouldn't be changed. Your present color compliments your features. The amazing Blue eyes aren't common with your color hair thus is more unique and beautiful

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! :)

• My pleasure young Lady

• Thank you young Lady

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• really dark brown would look great, if you like red you might be able to pull off a shade of auburn or something.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love your natural colour

1|0
    0|0
  • not blonde but something light to match your skin tone.

1|0
    0|0
  • You look better in the first picture ☺️

1|0
    0|0
    • Blonde would also suit you. The black is ok. I think the first and blonde would look nice on you

• Okay thanks you!

• Yea go blonde

1|0
    0|0
  • I love redheads

1|0
    0|0
  • Stay natural brunette

1|0
    0|0
  • Regardless of what you dye your hair, your would still be ssssssssoooooooo very super beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • You look good as a brunette in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • No your hair color is great and fake blondes look awful.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Your brunette is beautiful! But after trying red myself ill recommend it to almost anyone. by the way ur eyes r so pretty! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd go for your natural color. The dyes you were using were very flat and washed you out. Your natural hair color will have more depth to it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Just curious what dyes you're talking about? Both pictures are my natural color. Or are you talking about if I dye it it will wash me out?

• Show All
    • Never mind I don't know how to add a picture to comments like some people do. Do you?

• Upload the picture to tinypic or another image hosting site and then use the direct url to imbed the image into the comment.

• I say blonde! I think it will look lovely, especially cause of your eyes :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure you can be a ginger cutie so i say red

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural.. I love brunette with blue eyes!!

1|0
    0|0