Should I dye my hair blonde, red or stay brunette?

My hair is brown with a natural red tint to it. I've never been fully blonde and wondered how it might look? I don't want to take the chance in ruining my hair if it won't look right and I love my hair red but i just have to dye it more frequently. The pictures I'm posting is my natural color. What do y'all think?

• Blonde
  • Red
  • Stay natural brunette

Most Helpful Guy

• Such natural beauty shouldn't be changed. Your present color compliments your features. The amazing Blue eyes aren't common with your color hair thus is more unique and beautiful

• Thank you! :)

• My pleasure young Lady

• Thank you young Lady

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• really dark brown would look great, if you like red you might be able to pull off a shade of auburn or something.

• I love your natural colour

• not blonde but something light to match your skin tone.

• You look better in the first picture ☺️

• Blonde would also suit you. The black is ok. I think the first and blonde would look nice on you

• Okay thanks you!

• Yea go blonde

• I love redheads

• Stay natural brunette

• Regardless of what you dye your hair, your would still be ssssssssoooooooo very super beautiful

• You look good as a brunette in my opinion

• No your hair color is great and fake blondes look awful.

What Girls Said 5

• Your brunette is beautiful! But after trying red myself ill recommend it to almost anyone. by the way ur eyes r so pretty! :)

• I'd go for your natural color. The dyes you were using were very flat and washed you out. Your natural hair color will have more depth to it.

• Just curious what dyes you're talking about? Both pictures are my natural color. Or are you talking about if I dye it it will wash me out?

• Never mind I don't know how to add a picture to comments like some people do. Do you?

• Upload the picture to tinypic or another image hosting site and then use the direct url to imbed the image into the comment.

• I say blonde! I think it will look lovely, especially cause of your eyes :D

• I'm sure you can be a ginger cutie so i say red

• Natural.. I love brunette with blue eyes!!