How do I look I've always wanted an unbiased opinion and what can I do to improve?

How do I look and how can I improve also can you rate me 1-10 I've always wanted an unbiased opinion

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Your camera shots are always at a downward angle - which feature are you trying to hide? Often features we personally don't like about out faces turn out to be nothing at all - if you post an image of your face from a straight angle, and tell us, then we can give an unbiased opinion on what WE think of whatever feature you don't like?

What Girls Said 4

• You have a nice skin tone and pretty eyes! I think your hair would look better spiked maybe. 😊 I give you a 7.5

• 6. There's nothing u can do to improve it. Maybe lose the facial hair..

• I think you look pretty handsome, but you should like put your hair out of your face... show your face more... a solid 10!!! ^_^

• I think you're sexy the way you are. :)

What Guys Said 7

• Looking good to me

• It's hard to tell as phone cameras severely distort what your face looks like in person, as they typically have very short focal length. The perfect focal length is around 220mm, most phone cameras are between 20-40mm which is awful. You're better asking people in person. But then they would be nice and give you a biased rating.

So, I don't know tbh.

• I think you look pretty good. Which picture is more recent? If it's the second one, than you should get rid of the bangs and go back to the other look (like the one in the first pic) but if the first one is more recent, than don't change a thing. You look great :)

• Looking good. But as Elizabeth said, the hair. It's not bad, but it's a little boring.
    You can either cut it shorter or have it longer. Do something cool with it.

• We are Tylers, We don't improve. We just get more perfect braw

• You look Really good to me:)

• You look good man. I'd grow out my hair some bit.