Is he European or Asian (In looks)?

My crush is from Georgia (In Europe). Many people think that Georgia is West Asia. My boy is average Georgian fella, i am interested how do you perceive him:Is he more European looking or Asian?
In this photo he is with his friends.

Is he European or Asian (In looks)?

My boy is one in the middle with green eyes.

I think that he 100 % looks like European

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• He looks European to me

• he looks east european... not Asian in the slightest. i live in the west but have a house in the east and there is a difference

• he look human to me

• haha, have you seen an Asian, if you have, you wouldn't ask

• Georgia is in the Caucasus. He's the mere definition of "Caucasian" , you know.

• He doesn't look Asian to me.

• European. Definitely

• Georgians are literally the original Caucasians. Just because it's geographically in Asia doesn't mean that everyone living there will look like they are from bloody Hong Kong.

• No i think that it is licated in East Europe

• Georgians to me look like real Europeans, because of that i perceive them as Europeans

• Well, they are. Like I say, that is where our phenotype comes from. I'm just saying that from a geographical perspective, more of the country is in Asia than Europe. That doesn't change the fact that the people who live there are Caucasian (or European if you will.) "Race" and location doesn't correlate. They are Europeans, they just happen to live in a region split across Asia, and Europe.

• Possibly a descendant of Gengis Khan

• haha why? :D

• I am not sure that this handsome guy is descendant of one of them. His appearance is real Georgian and also only ones who are descendants of Mongolians are Russians, So i think you made a mistake. As I know georgian women prefered to be dead then having children of enemies. So you are not right ;) Mongolo-Caucasoid such term doesn't exist in nature :) are you envied that he is so handsome? he is real georgian and i'm proud that i love exactly him. Persians called Georgia "land of the wolves". what about you please open the book of history. Bye bye

• I said possibly and I made that term up myself... I didn't mean to offend you :) Some estimates say that 1 billion descendants of Gengis Khan exist today.

You're right though, he is way too Caucasoid to be a descendant. Again, I used the word "possibly".

What Girls Said 3

• he looks very european to me

• Dammmmn girl

• He loos european.