Are brown eyes considered pretty?

Are brown eyes considered pretty?
In the fourth grade a boy told me that my eyes looked like poop and I've never forgotten it lol. I was just wondering how atteactive brown eyes are considered, especially because it is common for people to consider blue eyes blonde hair beautiful.

0|0
15|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think they're pretty. Mine are brown as well, darker than yours. They're plain.

Hazel, green, blue, grey, amber eyes are beautiful though.

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 11

• Those eyes look more hazel green than brown, in my opinion.

Brown eyes are no less attractive than green or hazel in my opinion; I'd take a brown eyed chick over an ugly ass blue eyed chick any day of the week.

exquisitevisage.bitballoon.com/.../lefteye6.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I love your eyes they are beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry about it, it's just some kid from 4th grade. It's not true, they look fine! They are common, but people have different preferences.

You know, I've talked to people who have been to Sweden, and did you know that people there often consider brunettes and brown eyes to be more beautiful than blonde and blue? Probably has to do with the fact they are more rare in Sweden and the amount of people with blonde hair and blue eyes is greater.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeez. All 4th graders are cruel. I have brown eyes. Lot of people actually say they like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • you're eyes are actually brown/green

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I'm in love with people that have those brown eyes and dark green eyes are my favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes the are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer brown eyes over all eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes brown eyes are pretty as are all eye colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think eye color really factors into what women I am attracted to. Would a pretty girl be ugly if she had different colour eyes? Of course not. It's just one of those things that makes no difference to me. Seems it's more of a thing with girls? Could be wrong, but I see this eye color thing a lot here with girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya they are considered very different and pretty.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• That is what my joke! I have brown eyes haha
    But yea I receive a great deal of complements about
    My eyes.
    Blue is more common so it's meh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any colour can be pretty. It depends more on the shape of the eyes rather than their colour. But your eyes are beautiful :) Besides, Brown eyes are most versatile with makeup, you could wear literally any colour eyeshadow and look like a goddess!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Over 55% of the world's population has brown eyes (different shades). And many couples consist of at least one of them with brown eyes, so no, they're aren't ugly or look like poop. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Your eye's are gorgeous... My eyes/dark brown eyes are the boring ones 😒

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes brown eyes are very pretty. Tell him its not poop - it's chocolate or hazelnut.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never thought about eye color. There are so many beautiful eyes out there and it doesn't depend on the color. I would say it's mostly the shape and the way someone looks at you

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always received compliments on my brown eyes. But mine are three different shades of brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like your eyes, more goes into a nice eye than just color, you have great eye shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're nice.
    I love mine!

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown and blue eyes are the most common colours. Personally I love brown eyes-- they don't look like poop, if you're still worried about that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes and people say mine are pretty!! You're are pretty too ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes are gorgeous... so mysterious and sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • You have lovely eyes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are ok.