In your honest opinion, am I not ugly?

In your honest opinion, am I not ugly?

I know the phrasing was awkward, but I just meant cute, hot, pretty, adorable, whatever. I didn't wanna limit opinions. You can use a scale if you want just tell me what it means (if 1 on your mental scale means hot then please tell me; it'd be an awkward misunderstanding otherwise lol) Of course, I'm asking for opinions, so I don't expect just nice things to be said. Constructive criticism, compliments, or just comments are all fine by me 😊 Thanks!

Okay now I'm wondering if I should get red highlights? I'm just curious because I've been wanting to try something new with my hair and I'm nor allowed to cut it

Most Helpful Guy

• You are not ugly, by far, I don't think anyone is honestly, but aesthetically you look good.

Compliments,

Good facial structure, Well Rounded nose, great nice eyes, lips look good, nice hair, a good smile.

You look good.

Criticism, well you could place your hair so it is equal and not lopsided.

• Also good choice in glasses they fit you well.

• Thank you for being so organized and specific lol It helps. I appreciate it 🐢

Most Helpful Girl

• You look simple and sweet right now, but I think you can become more presentable. I think you definitely need a different hairstyle. And I think you may want to get rid of those glasses. Overall, a little make up like lipstick or something and I think your beauty will be enhanced. You look pretty anyway. You have naturally good looks, and now all you need is to become more presentable.

What Guys Said 21

• No, you're not at all ugly. You have a nice smile, quite short though. I liked your complexion and you look good in specs.

• I think very cute - Yeah red highlights might work

• I think you're a 4 or 5. This is done solely on your face... I would recommend showing a body photo, thats much more reliable as a way to judge.

• I would but no full body mirror 😕 lol Thanks tho!

• Yeah I don't like these ones so much but I hafta get the others refitted lol they're like 3 and 4 years old lol

• But yeah I want contacts, regardless. Thanks again!

• No you're not 💁🏻

• You're not ugly at all
    You have a cute smile hidden and nice hair

• hmmm, you re kidding me, what made you think as such?
    You have a perfect colour as far as am concern, tom and Jerry nose like and a perfect look...
    Nothing compared to this kind of elegance dear..

• cute and pretty, don't worry

• Cute. Nice hair, too. :)

• You were not ugly. You were so cute & pretty. I will give you 7/10.

• you look fine just wait till you get older you'll get bombarded so no worries

• you are good looking

• very pretty!

• You are far from ugly. Whoever says you are ugly is probably jealous of you

• Not ugly at all

• You look cute, id say 7 or 8.

• Every girl is pretty in her own way. dont stress about it :)

• You look ok. Maybe get different glasses if you can.

• Yeah I have four pairs and these are my second least favorite pair lol

• No you're not

• 14 year old girl wants honest response to her looks...

Sorry, you aren't going to get it from me. I won't be the one responsible for giving you some kind of complex!

Just forget what tards on the net say and be happy.

• Lol thanks for sparing my feelings 😊

• Haha, if you're in the US, I'm not even in the same country as you, and I'm a lot older and it's you know, not legal, but I get you were joking.

You have nothing to be down on yourself about though, in case you were and you seem like you have a really nice personality. A guy (your age :p) would be lucky to have you.

• Lol yeah I was just kidding around. Regardless thank you. I appreciate it

• No, not even anywhere near ugly...
    You are cute and pretty pretty girl :)

• Honestly, Probably a 4/10 or so. Sorry. (10 Being the best).

• Hey, like I said I'm asking for opinions. There's absolutely no reason to be sorry. After all, most people are either smart or beautiful. Despite what my mum tells me I think I'm more on the smart side lol Thanks anyway!

• Mhmm, I'm not saying your ugly though, Just. Average, The lighting really isn't helping either and i think that probably influenced my vote a little bit.

Just the way how your face has been darkened, It makes your features look a little masculine. I can't help but feel like i probably would have given you a higher rating if it were in warm lighting or something.

Sorry, Don't take my 4/10 to heart too much, I'm a bit of an asshole.

• Hey, aren't we all sometimes? Besides, I appreciate the honesty. N yeah I took that picture at like midnight about a month ago lol It was the newest selfie I had lol

What Girls Said 7

• Personally I think you're really cute! Especially arounfd the eyes! ^.^ You're beautiful! Don't doubt yourself or rely on other's opinions too much okay? Be happy!! I'll bet you'll be even prettier too!

• Aww thank you! You're so sweet lol I try not to but I usually do end up relying on approval from anyone who will give it lol

• You're cute and younger

• i think your beautiful :)

• Not ugly at all.

• you totally look pretty. srsly 8/10.

• You're really beautiful :) And try what you want with your hair. I dyed my hair black and I look much better so try it

• You are about a 5-6 and I think you should add red to your hair.