Girls, how would you discribe your figure?

Hi , girls around the world I'm jus so curious to know if I ask you to say about your figure what would be your answer.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• My answer would be "awesome"

3|0
    1|0
  • I am 34, 26, 38. I would say that I have the medium sized body. Not too thick, but not too thin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna kinda describe myself since I don't understand the question lol I would say I wear my extra weight well with most of it in my thighs and tummy. I look great in jeans cuz I hear I have a good butt and I have long legs. Average bust size, I've also been told they look good in general but they look big in this one AE tshirt I have lol Needless to say it's my fav 😛😜😇

0|0
    2|0
  • I'm a slim pear

0|0
    0|0
  • A slim girl with curve. I've got long legs and my boyfriend says that my ass looks bigger with no clothes on. Small breasts but not too small.
    Overall I love my body and if I could walk around naked I would

0|0
    0|0
  • My body is an apple shape. My midsection and thighs are pretty thick (but not curvy) Narrow hips, and slim arms. Semi muscular/long thighs from running, and a slightly larger than average bust.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty good. I wouldn't mind having a flatter & smaller stomach / waist area. But besides that I'm good

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure! I'm a 32C but I'm a 0/25 in the waist and my hips are a 35

0|0
    1|0
  • Pretty good:)

0|0
    0|0
  • My answer would pear shaped (32-23-36)

0|0
    0|0
  • pear shaped, small boobs and in need of the gym after Christmas!!

1|0
    1|0
  • My answer is 'pretty good if I say so myself'

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know i'll say what people always tell they either say coke bottle or just nice little figure so i guess it's really nice and i work to keep it that way.

2|0
    0|0