How old do I honestly look?

On the first day of school at my new school a teacher was telling me that I was at the wrong school. She was directing me to the junior high (middle school) and I'm in grade 11.

And when I was getting into my vehicle a man stopped me to say I wasn't old enough to be driving.

Another time I was going to the movie theatre and the girl working wasn't goona let into a 13+ movie.

Like wtf? Do I really look that young? How young would you say?

Oh I'm 5'2 by the way, might make a difference

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't look like that young. @.@
    But be happy, it's better than the other way around. 😂
    When I was 14 an old man told me how beautiful was my daughter (she was a classmate of my age). 😑

What Guys Said 10

• Might be your height but I think you look 16 in your profile picture

• In your current profile picture you look between 16-18 but some of your profile pictures look 20 and some look 14 due to the makeup. But without makeup you look 16. On average I'd say you look 16 and those people are just judging on height and not facial/bodily maturity.

• Honestly, looking at your profile pic, you could be 12 years old, but you could also be 20 years old. It's pretty hard to tell with just that picture, but I guess you probably look a lot younger than you actually are because of your height. Maybe you should try wearing heels, it might help.

• I believe 16. Not a day older, but yeah you pretty much look your age

• You look like non drinkable biersack

• I don't know, you look like the typical teenage scene dipshit to me.

• post a picture... how can we tell... and i prefer the picture enable us to see how tall are you

• You look 16-18, people might say those things because of height though.

• Honestly you look like you could be in your early 30's

• well when you wear face paint you look like a little kid who just came from a birthday party with clowns and face painting.

What Girls Said 5

• You have to be an Onision fan if you like Andy Biersack!

Oh and to be honest you look your age, but a lot of people say that when you are short it makes you look younger so maybe that's why.

• I love Onision and Andy Biersack !

Damn height ruins it 😂

• People say it's good to look younger; but then again I really don't know I'm cluless about this topic.

Oh that's cool. I love onision too. However, I don't listen to Andy Biersack , but all I know he's hot and onision is in love with him :p

• Yea is in love with him, it's hilarious

• You look young, but I wouldn't say you looked like you belonged in middle school!

• The highest you could pass for would be 18, you look between 16-18 normally.

• I say you look your age based on your photos. I don't know. maybe liek 14-16?

• You don't look younger than 15 in my opinion, but 15-16.