Should I continue to lose weight?

hi. Over Christmas break I gained about 20 pounds, but i've already lost 6 of those {so far} I will show you a picture of me then and me now. I ran for 80 minutes straight today and I ate less than 400 calories a lot from liquid. Please be honest with me I would really apreciate it. Thanks.. And IF you DO think I should continue to lose weight please tell me how much to ok

Now: also i'm a little bloated right now.. :(

Should I continue to lose weight?

Then:

before I gained)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are absolutely perfect as you are now - No need to lose any weight

Most Helpful Girl

• 400 calories a day is not enough. its not about losing weight but maintaining cognitive and heart muscle organ nerve function. see a nutritionist you're going to develop problems you can't reverse. being thin isn't the only thing that happens with losing weight. you become deficient in many things. some of which create annoying symptoms others are dangerous.

dont go under 1200 calories. eat at no less than 1/2 gram of protein per pound of body weight. no less than 4000 mg potassium., you should tale a multi vitamin bc who knows what you're not getting from 400 calories.

you dont 'need' top lose weight. anyone who is not obese does not 'need ' to lose weight. you know that, so what are you really asking?

What Guys Said 24

• completely up to you. you look fine in the above picture.

• Second picture... I can see your bones... that might not be healthy...
    And to me it is unattractive (to me though, some others might like it)

If I were you, I'd gain weight

• You est less than 409 cals in day? Wtf you trying to do eatng that less idiot

• No need to call me an idiot. that was unnecessary

• Maybe skim 3 lbs and keep the chubby a little unless your sure you can replace it with muscle

• when you say lose 3 pounds all I can think about is losing 13 pounds and when you say chubby all I can think about is losing 30.

• Girl guys find girls with a little stomach cute

• You don't need abs to get guys

• You posted these same pictures like a month ago. A million people told you that you are already thin and not to lose mroe weight. You were unhealthy before.

• Sweetie, you need to put on a little muscle.

Losing weight for you is not a good idea at all. Hip bones and ribs aren't sexy.

• No I don't think you should. I feel like you look better now then before

• Your look is perfection is both pictures. You don't need to lose any weight at all.

• Also I meant to ask you, why are you paying so much attention to your weight?

• You can stop losing weight X3 now you can get fit

• I think you look great. :)

• Before you looked unhealthy now you look a lot better.

• no stop loosing wight starting building a booty... start squatting and building abs

• I like it better now to be honest. It's pretty much perfect.

• You need to talk with someone

• No please stop if you ask me you look just fine

• You really shouldn't be worried about losing any weight whatsoever.

• yes sure !!!

• Stay hie you are now.

• Ure first pic is much more better
    Note : this is a kiss sent to ure belly

• You seem to be an ok weight.

• No need to lose anything else! You don't need your bmi dropping and looking like a twig!

• It's perfect you can now stop losing weight.

• no stop, its better now

• yeah keep going

• how much do you think I should lose then?

• YES AT LEAST 25 KG MORE

What Girls Said 15

• 400 calories is not enough. Gaining 20 pounds in the span of a month is too much.

I think we both know you need to go see a doctor and a therapist about your eating and feelings about eating.

• I think you're great now! However you're starving your body really, if you want to lose weight you should approach it the healthiest way, and thats to eat your recommended amount and exercise.

• You have bones protruding, you don't need to lose any weight.

Is something else going on here?

• You are skinny. Just eat and don't worry about it.

• Your better Now, too much bones showing before.

• no you look great!

• No you look good !

• Stay where you are now, seriously. Too skinny before. I think a girl is more attractive with a little meat on her bones.

• No don' t lose weight you are ok the way you look. I agree with the guys just start building some muscle Not to much muscle you don't wanna look like she man lol

• GIRL I CAN SEE YOU GODDAMN RIBS EAT SOME FOOD

• NO! Don't do it.

• no, you are good just the way you are

• Your body is at a good weight and any skinnier, you'll look unhealthy.

Stay beautiful !!

• I'm not going to lie gaining 20lbs in a month isn't healthy. BUT you look better now than before, I think you may have a case of body dysphora and an eating disorder. I could be out of line with this but you may need to seek help,

• you look fine