How do I look and which pic is the best as a profile pic?

Most Helpful Girl

• The 3rd photo is my favorite!!

Most Helpful Guy

• 1st or 4th in my opinion

What Girls Said 13

• I loooove the 2nd pic of you in the white shirt. You look really cute! I also like the very last pic

• Number 1 and 4

• I like number 2 and 3 the most, but picture number 3 is probably the best to use as a profile picture.

• I like the 3rd one best.

• Alright, thanks for the opinion! :) I'm just wondering since I think you look really gorgeous what you think of my looks? Like how would you describe me? Do you find me attractive? Be as honest as you can ^^

• I think you have a killer combination of sexy/cute.

• Wow! thanks a lot! :) I hope girls think that in real life too haha. I'm very inexperienced, been busy with my studies/college xD. Hoping to finish everything next year though and start living like a normal person :P

• 1st pic is definitely the best profile pic

• I like the 3rd pic :)

• I like the fourth the best. Love the hair by the way 😛😜

• Which? Chest hair :p

• Yeah I figured ;P It's nice to hear that there are still girls who think that :)

• Yeah I mean, why should I hate the ways women's standard of beauty changes if I'm not willing to hate the changes to men's standards of beauty

• You look good!

• Either the first picture or last one :)

• I like the last pic

• Ohh you're cute. I'd say I like the last one but they are all cute you have a cute face

• I like he first one, but you're hot in all

• The third one. You got that babyface face oooh

What Guys Said 6

• 1st or 4th will get you the most attention, you have to remember you will be a tiny circle until someone clicks on your profile, so bright lighting and a portrait shot is the most effective... :3

• the first one

• Number 2 you look best in for sure

• I gotta say you're a handsome guy #nohomo

• The last pic will do for sure!

• #1 is best... buy hey dude you have a hairy chest... wow... that's so rare now... girls might hate it though.

• Thanks! Haha yeah I know. I have never shaved or waxed my chest hair and I don't intend to do so. I'm aware that girls might not like it but there are probably girls that like it or don't care I hope :P

• maybe... but you should keep your chest shaving option open... my chest and belly is very hairy.. much more than yours... and even though i still keep it all natural.. but i keep it covered by round neck t shirts and full sleeves shirts... not many are accepting about hairy chest you see...

• Haha yeah I understand what you are saying and I have the option open but it is a very small chance that I will shave it because then you will have to do it regularly otherwise it will just get worse and become annoying i'm guessing. You shouldn't be ashamed of your hair though. I mean if you have like a bush sticking out then maybe trim it or something but otherwise it should be fine.