How can you Tell if you are attractive or not?

Is there anyway to tell if you're attractive to other people?

Most Helpful Guy

• it's hard and a question we all ask ourselves
    i choose to think it doesn't matter how u look it's how u think and choose to behave as a unattractive personality or happy bouncy person that might not like like kim kardashian (fake makeup biotch)

What Guys Said 6

• Really who cares - It is much more important how you feel about yourself - Excuse the French but F*** what other people think.

• Do u get looks, dates, attention from the other sex, do you resemble commonly known beautiful characteristics you'd see Fromm magazine covers

• For girls, if guys look at you a lot and approach you and flirt.

• Yea post a photo online and pray for the best

• Well send me a photo. Can you answer my question where i wanted a rate /10?

• Get a bunch of opinions I guess from people

What Girls Said 2

• Yah, I think if you are attractive you will get many compliments through out your life as well as your friends telling you and guys checking you out

• I don't care if I'm attractive to other people or not. I know I'm super cute.

Honestly, people are attracted to confidence more than anything else. Work on that and it will help you stand out no matter how you look :)