I HATE my lips? Picture?

I HATE my lips ?! Picture ?

It's not my lips themselves , it's the lines out from my lips. I'm not old haha I'm 19 . But I've had these forever. It's like lines from each corner of my mouth that makes my lips/mouth look really look & wide. What are these called? Is there any cosmetic surgery? ( I'm sure there is ) . It makes me extremely insecure. I want to get lip injections to slightly make them alittle bigger.. Do you think they look terrible?

What Guys Said 1

• Everyone has versions of those lines - Don't worry

What Girls Said 2

• there's botox or juvaderm injections that only fixes them temporarily, and you'd have to get them done every year or less. I don't think they look terrible, but if they're bugging you theyre easily fixable!

• Honestly something that I would never notice as being attractive or unattractive, it's just a feature on your face and honestly I bet you are the only person that would ever notice :) don't change!