Nudes and chubby? Please help?

So.. I send these to my fiancé who I have not yet slept with for religious reasons. But I tell him that I am fat basically for me this is the best I can do and he wants me fully nude I feel as if I am no good because I can't do what he wants as I am not comfortable, do you think I should do full nudes or stay with this? As I don't even feel comfortable with this. Please tell me of I look okay or am I actually too big and really need to lose lots of weight thanks
Nudes and chubby? Please help!!?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, so, a few thoughts, some of which might be conflicting but here goes anyway!

First, and there's no lack of clarity about this - you have a beautiful body. Personally I wouldn't say you need to lose any weight, you're curvy but still fairly slim - you're a million miles from 'fat'. I'd be more than happy with a girl with your figure, no question about it.

Second - this guy should be primarily concerned with your feelings, not his personal titillation. Don't do anything you're not comfortable with, and don't allow him to make you feel guilty for refusing to do so. Frankly he's pushing is luck - you're perfectly within your rights to tell him to shut up and grow up. Harsh, but fair.

Third - you really need to think about how you feel about this. What you're doing is in itself perfectly reasonable and harmless, providing you're comfortable with it. In fact it may be helping you to feel more comfortable in that you're slowly introducing to him the things you're insecure about, allowing you to know that he accepts them before you actually need to 'get down to it' so to speak. So if you're okay with it, go ahead, and share and wear whatever you find fun or useful. If for example you are insecure about the size/shape of your boobs, wear something like a camisole or babydoll where there's obviously no padding or support, he'll love it and you'll have another insecurity ticked off (because, I promise you, if that does worry you it shouldn't!). But point being make these decisions on your terms and don't be pushed into anything you don't want to do. But you do have a fantastic figure, you should be proud of it and it's good that you enjoy it with your partner, nothing at all wrong with that! :)

What Guys Said 30

• First of all, quick thought... Daaaaa, you sexy! Lucky guy, I guess!

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaa-AHEM!! And now for my advice... No, you shouldn't give him nudes. Why? Because you said you didn't feel comfortable with doing it, so don't do it. Don't do something you don't feel okay with.
    And he should respect that

• You must do what is right for you. If you are not comfortable with something, don't do it. And he should not pressure you. Your comfort zone is a big part of you. If he does not like that, then there are definite problems.

• You should do what you're comfortable with, of course.

But, that being said, I think you're gorgeous. You've got a nice, curvy, feminine shape. I think you look great as you are.

• I know it doesn't matter but I'm a little surprised my comment got downvoted like that, when all I said was that the OP should do what she feels comfortable with and that I like her body shape. I think her figure is very attractive.

Anyway thank you to whoever upvoted me, I was only trying to compliment and help.

• he most likely won't give a fuck if he's already into you. what he wants is ass and tits. its all up to you.

• If he's your fiance I'm sure he'll appreciate your body no matter what. I'm also sure he'll appreciate the fact that you won't send him nudes because you're uncomfortable with your body and he'll respect your decision. But I honestly think you have a great body.

• You have a nice curvaceous figure, which I like and I'm sure many other men would agree! I don't think you should send nudes pictures; if he is devout as yourself then he should be able to respect this.

• You defiantly should lose weight but you dont need to. You still look great

As for the pictures, well he's your fiance. To be honest you're not comfortable but you should be comfortable and if you're not, id double think this marriage thing.

Its a compromise. he's wants to see you naked but he's your future husband, so thats 100% normal. I wouldn't say its normal for a girl NOT wanting to show her future husband her naked body.

• I think you have a hot body I would only be concerned with your health and BMI as long as you are in the normal range. If you want to tone up and get a flat stomach you can do that but do it for you not for others. Also remember once your picture is out there it's out there and you can't take it back. People will do what ever they want with them. If your feel fine about your own body and you are happy with it then be happy don't worry what others think about your body. You own your own body not others.

• Simple equation - Do only what you are comfortable and happy with

• You're beautiful and you shouldn't worry about what he thinks of your looks.
    As for sending nude pictures do whatever you feel is comfortable , if you want to stick with underwear pictures that's fine but if you want to send them fully nude it's completely your call.
    I would talk to him and let him know how you feel about it, comfort wise and see if he would understand.

• In my opinion you look fat. You reduce your weight.

• Do not send him nude!

• Well if he wants your nudes that means he actually doesn't mind seeing you nude no matter how big you are

• If he's your fiancee eventually he'll see you naked anyway.

• Yoi do need to loose lot of eight

• If you don't wanna do it don't do it

• Its so Sexy body to me, i like it:)

• don't send nudes

• you look great

• Obviously he wouldn't be your fiancé if he had a problem with your weight. So you are fine.

• ur just fine with me.

• you look great.. nice curves..

if you dont want to send nudes to him.. just dont send it

• You look ok. You could do nudes if you wanted, but only do what you're comfortable with.

• Don't do it if you are not comfortable. If he's right for you, he'll understand.

• You are beautiful

• dont send nudes

• You are actually quite sexy.

• I think that if you're confident enough to take pics of yourself in slutty clothes and post them online, considering how fat you are, that you could send some nude pics to you're boyfriend but, to be honest, the fact that you are so fat is quite unattractive and so you should probably try to loose AT LEAST 50 lbs. I mean seriously, you are extremely fat and you really need to diet. It's not healthy to be that fat. I think that if you want to stay with your fiancé, than you should definitely loose weight before sending him any more slutty pics. Your fiancé will see your true size and find you unattractive and will break your heart. I mean, if your fiancé likes fat girls like you, than you could just keep gaining weight, but you are very fat and I think that if you send him any more slutty pics like that, than he will dump you because you are so unattractively fat. i'm sorry, you probably want me to be honest, and I wasn't. You are not fat. You are OBESE, EXTREMELY OBESE!! You absolutely need to lose lots of weight. I don't see why you call yourself fat, you are totally over-estimating yourself, and that's bad. Just keep on telling yourself "I AM OBESE. I AM OBESE. I AM OBESE. " and you will be a better person. Being honest is crucial. You are extremely fat (obese, sorry), just remember that.

• OMG😭😭 IM SOSOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY! LAST NIGHT MY OKDER SISTER GO AHOLD OF MY PHONE AND STARTED DOING SOMETHING AND SAID SHE wouldn't GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK TIL RIGHT NOW!! I JUST GOT ONTO MY PHONE AND SAW THIS AND I FEEL SO BAD!! IM SOOOOO SORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED!! NONE OF WHAT SHE SAID IS TRUE!! OMG IMG IMG please FORGIVE MEEE!!! 😭😭😭😭 But, if you do want my advice, I think my sister IS right about one thing: if you're confident to post pictures like that online, than you can definintly send nude pics to your fiancé. AGAIN, IM SO SORRY!! PL FORGIVE ME!!😭😭

• If you are not comfortable getting nude whether it's in person or in a picture, don't do it. Don't do what you are not comfortable with. Nothing good will come out of it. He will understand if he's a caring fiance.
    I suggest losing weight. At least try.

• You say you're not comfortable but you post this shit online? I could understand the question on it's own, but not actually with a picture. If you're not comfortable then don't do it, end of. Anyway, I'm sure god doesn't mind you doing this before marriage, but he'd be mortified if you fucked. Makes sense.

What Girls Said 16

• Don't be a pushover. It's not a good precedent.

Your religious convictions may include "submit to your husband"; they may not. Either way, girl, you make that man EARN your obedience.

This doesn't mean you should be an obstinate bitch. But, you should not just give in to everything. Nope. Be a challenge.

If I were you, this would be my response:

"Absolutely, hon! And whom should I ask to take the photos?"

(:

Don't play games with things that are actually important in life. But with stuff like this? Play, play on.

• How are you not comfortable sending this to your fiance, who I assume is the love of your life, but you will show this to strangers online?

I don't get it.

You look great regardless and I'm sure he loves your body seeing as you guys are engaged. Unless it's an arranged marriage, I don't see how he'd be shocked to see you.

• He's your fiancé, I'm pretty sure he likes your body no matter what.

• Don't do nudes I mean he should respect you if he truly likes you. Besides don't do anything that you won't feel comfortable doing. In other words stay at your comfort zone

• his your fiance, I guess he already knows how you look like and loves it.
    do whatever you feel comfortable to do, anw sending sexy pics more often will gradually make you more comfortable to the idea. You can slowly, slowly go more bold and confident with this, as stevieee has mentioned.
    you look good now, but honestly you ll look better with a few pounds less.

• You are overweight, but you still look good, you definitely have sex appeal.

But regardless, even if he hasn't seen you naked, your fiancée knows what you're body looks like. He knows you're not Miranda Kerr under your clothes. And he still wants to see you naked. So what does that tell you? I'm sure he finds you sexy.

• Tell him you won't have sex before marriage and you won't send him any nudes either.

• He's already with you, so he
    Likes you the way you are!

• You look fine. But don't do anything you're not comfortable with.

• If he loves you then he won't care, obviously he knows you don't (excuse me for being blunt) look like VS model, which is perfectly fine.

• Dont do anything you not comfortable with
    I would lose weight not for him but for your health hope I didn't sound offensive :)

• If he loves you and likes that body type then he won't care about you being chubby

• Your fiance has not seen you nude or this pic yet and you are asking validation from strangers? Why?

• You look amazing and I wish you too could see that. Just gather up some confidence :)

• loose weight

• I know you want opinions of random people but why let them critique you? All that matters is what your fiancé thinks, and obviously he loves you regardless of your weight. Try to remember that!