Are you more insecure about your body or face?

Sometimes you can tell based on how you take pics. Do most of your pics cut out the face or body?

• More insecure about my body
  • More insecure about my face
  • Completely Insecure about both
  • Im not insecure about either. Im very confident.
  • Have you not heard? Im conceited 😝

Most Helpful Girl

• More insecure about my face. Like yea I like my face (even if others dont), but at the same time, its just so plain. I mean maybe I should start wearing makeup to look better, but Im just too tomboyish for that.

• Lol according to my little sis, I understand that tomboys aren't into makeup haha. You have a great body though, so I'm sure you have a nice face to match it ;-)

• Thanks for mho

Most Helpful Guy

• My face is fine but I'm insecure about my hair. It's half gray with a batch of it in the front.
    Along with that I am also insecure about my body. I'm too thin.
    I try to stay away from having my picture taken unless I'm covered very well. Like when I'm wearing my ice hockey uniform or my skiing clothes. I feel fine in those.

• Dang I thought hockey players were all big and buff lol. But those gray hair represent how wise you are

What Girls Said 14

• I guess face. I'm not saying my body is awesome, but if I really wanted to fix it, it'd be easier to fix it naturally. Plus, lots of guys say a good face is more important than a good body. So I have that to worry about lol

Face and boobs really. Those are pretty much mostly controlled by genetics, and it's hard to change that without surgery.

• Well do you wear makeup?

• True. But no offense, that means nothing if I don't accept myself.

• Very true

• Depends on the day. Sometimes I think I've got a great face, but mostly I think I look like a dropped potato. And sometimes I think my body's cute, but mostly I think I look kind of dumpy and need to lose weight.

My pictures more often show my face, but that's because I don't know why I would take a picture just of my body.

• Lmao a dropped potato. I dont even want to imagine what that could look like. Im sure you dont look anything like that

• Probably not, but it does feel like it sometimes, haha.

• I wouldn't say i'm insecure about my body, but there are a few things I'd like to change and making that progress.

• My body. My face is decent I suppose.

• What do you feel is wrong with it?

• I'm a bit chubbier than I'd like, and I've just always felt insecure about my looks.

• Well you just need a nice guy to compliment you every once and a while ;-)

• I tend to be more insecure over my body.

• I'm pretty confident, but I do feel that my body is much better than my face.

• i care more about my face

• I'm a little insecure about my face, but mostly insecure about my body, I'm sorta chunky.

• I'm insecure about my whole body!

• Dang but why?

• Nothing on your profile page warrants ANY concern about any part of your body.

• Completely insecure about both but moreso my face, I get hecka more body compliments than face

• Well one kind of compliment is better than nothing :)

• Yeah but when that's all you get it makes you feel like a butterface ya know? Also it makes me feel as though I need to wear a certain kind of outfit to be perceived as pertty

• Oh well yea I definitely understand that

• I'm insecure about both.

• Awww but why

• I think I'm ugly lol and my body is kinda chubby. Working on the bod but not much you can do with the face.

• I dont think anyone is persay ugly. You'll get there ;-)

• More insecure about my face because I can work on my body.

• True True. But a face can also be worked on with chin exercises and makeup

• I don't have a bad face really, but I'm always finding something to criticize about it, lol. I'm not really into makeup.

• Insecure about both I've actually started going to the gym more and indoor exercise also wearing make up to cover imperfections

• More insecure about my body

• Aww what do you find to be wrong with it?

• Not skinny enough

What Guys Said 8

• As I got older I seemed to accept myself more - I worried about my body for health reasons and head/face see a mirror "You're not bad/in bits, oh I wonder what is in the fridge for dinner?"

• im more secure about my skills than anything else. not sexual.

• Ohhh so like you got the body, but you dont know how to put it to good use hahaha I get ya

• My nose and forehead are huge lol

• Lol well like you said "Better yourself instead of being insecure"

• True, ya big run in with couple haters this morning I should change that

• I wish I was a little taller but I have my reasons

it's hard for me to see out the windshield in an oversized car/low car and I have to park these cars cuz I'm a valet

in soccer I can't head the ball for shit

if I was 5'7 I would be good

• My sister is 5'3 and also struggles with seeing over the steering wheel

• Feeling pretty comfy with it all :)

• Both but that's why I started to workout.

• None Of The Above

• I am not insecure of neither, but I I most likely gave up on woman! The way they think today is just very ungodly!

• Guys are becoming just as judgmental so...

• Lol thats a smart reason to hold off though haha

• Only in a world where woman are gold diggers!