Do you like your face or body?

Do you like your body or face, and why #SezaiAcima

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm insecure about both, but I'm gonna say more insecure about the body, because I'm sorta chunky.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• face of course!

• Yes, I do. Sometimes anyways

• I think my face is more appealing than my body. My body has potential but many could dislike it, even though some do like it, but I dont think anyone would call me ugly

• neither i only like my eyes

• Not the biggest fan of either, but it is what it is.

• neither. i quit life.

• Ohhh. none

• I like my body more. It makes me feel proud of myself and know what im capable of, makes me feel stronger and be stronger. I've worked for this. I sweat for this, I didn't stop for this. And i keep going because of this.

If you're insecure about your body, Your'e the only one who can change that. Your'e the only one who can change yourself. If you wana be happy with your body, get your ass up and work for it. Make goals for yourself and dont stop until you achieve them. Nobody else is gona change your body for you.

• I don't like either one

• Neither haha

• No to both.

• Hm... that's tough. I was lucky to have decent genetics so my face isn't ugly. I work hard on my body, though to keep fit. I'll go with face, since I look like my ancestors and I think that's pretty cool. They say I look just like my great aunt.

• I prefer my face over my body

• Yes I like both. I am happy with myself. I think I have nice hair and pretty eyes, naturally long black eyelashes. I'm curvy and have a nice ass. Boobs are on the small size but I've grown to like them. So I'm happy.

• Why r u anonymous then

• It's not like I have a picture of myself on here lol so why does it matter

What Guys Said 6

• I do a lot

• sometimes i like my body, then i would just be lazy during winter and then i like my face, then i would go outdoor playing and burn my face on summer days and i like my body and the legendary competition would go on and...

• Yop I do!

#SelfConfidence

• hate both...

• I'm content with both!

• I like my face because it makes me look way younger than i actually am, and i love my body because its hot without me even trying to get in shape :D