Do I really look manly?

I have been told that I look like a man/tranny. Why is it so?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think strong features on a woman are extremely attractive. Does being called manly make you any less attractive? 'Course not. Also makes you look authoritative. I'd go 'Yes Ma'am'.

What Guys Said 25

• Brutally honest, I can kinda see it. But like max said unless point it out its not blatantly obvious.

"why is it so"
    I think its your chin, mouth, and a little bit with the brow angle.

• Over my time on GaG I usually don't tag or single anyone out but that insult is so outrageous it deserves to be tackled - I seen a lot of your questions and pictures you have posted , you are nothing short of drop dead gorgeous - I think you have stunning features and a great body - I have also told you countless times that I admire your strength and think that you have a lovely soft side as well.
    I will just finally reaffirm my belief that I have said before that the man who earns your heart will be one of the luckiest men alive.
    Ignore the stupid comments, plenty of people out there with eyes who can see true you.

• The people who told you that, are either delusional, or need to get their eyes checked. You're a woman, whichever way I look. And a really beautiful one at that! :)

• If you look like a tranny then, sadly, at the age of 48, I'm going gay.

• Naw you look like a girl. But I guess you aren't packing the "soft feminine features" that some/most girls are. So people have said that to you "to try to get to you".

• ahahahahaahahahaha

• Upvote? The fuck?

• Ouch. You are so harsh. Don't you have anything better to do with your life

• @CarryMeAway Well, thing is she asked. I said I wouldn't do it, but if she's going to ask me I'm not going to reserve myself. It's not my job to coddle her or to save her from herself. Don't want to know? Don't ask.

On your bike, now.

• If you want to be actually brutally honest and specific, then they say that because you have a prominent jawline.

There's nothing to be done with your jawline, it's perfectly fine for your face as it is; that's why your genetics defined it so. But that's what they mean.

I mean come on, let's compare:

www.eurovision.tv/.../..._by_thomas_ramstorfer.jpg

and

images.girlsaskguys.com/.../profile.jpg

They aren't THAT dissimilar. But technically you're not a man nor a tranny, so you have nothing to fear. If you had a moustache, that'd be far more concerning.

• I can see a bit where they come from but it's not noticeable unless u point it out first

• Tbh I kinda see it. It's not that you're ugly or anything but your face does have masculine features. If you shaved your head you could pass for a feminine man.

• No you don't. Classy is how I would describe you look. Ignore the idiots.

• Aww, I was expecting at least one like for describing you as classy.

I think I need to recalibrate my sense of charm, it's obviously lacking :D

• HAHAHAHAHAHHA you are adorable

• Haha, thanks for the like, you're sweet. I was only being daft :p

• It's effed up how someone said to you that you look like a man/tranny. Don't bother, you look like a woman to me.

• O_o

If you've been told that, someone is intentionally trolling you.

• No, that's nonsense, except if they meant you look like a strong woman. That's a fact :D

• ya u do //////////

• Maybe a little bit but alien races dont even draw a line between genders. As a matter of fact make and female both pretty much look the same

Its common for some guys to look more girly and some girls to look more manly. Its all the same

• People are just being mean I honk you look very feminine and beautiful

• Manly? Not at all... far from it... feminine, sexy, alluring...

• I'm guessing it's the jawline that makes you look somewhat masculine.

• You do not! You are beautiful and feminine! :)

• nah ur cute just lose the lipstick

• no way and if you were I would still play with you lol you're hot!

• Girl you look amazing!!! Not manly at all! Where did you get your lipstick I love it :) 💖💕

• Are you crazy if you think you look manly it outrages to to think that you are amazing lovely lady who is super sexy.

• Nooo who says so!!!

What Girls Said 10

• I think some people say that when a woman has sharper features like you do, but it's not cool they're trying to insult you or make you feel like less of a woman... because frankly, you're just as woman as anyone else. Every single one of us has both feminine and masculine features, I think you've got some masculine sharpness in your bone structure which can be quite alluring, no worries!!

The Victoria's Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio also has similar sharp features like you do... she's still hot as hell. Embrace!

zntent.com/.../Alessandra-Ambrosio-hair-photo.jpg

• Thank you so much... so nice of you

• I forgot to say... you're welcome! You are beautiful and upkeep yourself well. I need to learn from you lol

• I don't feel like a lot of girls look manly, but instead act manly. Obviously, we are given the same parts as any other woman. The only difference is who broadcasts their femininity as often.

There are plenty of articles online on how to look and act more feminine. I basically had to reinvent myself from being a tomboyish girl, to being feminine. I personally like my decision, but I can understand if some feminists wouldn't like the idea.

Bottom line:
    - Wear makeup and clothing that flatters you. Eye makeup can enhance your eyes and make them look bigger. Blush can help you get rosy cheeks. If that is you in the profile picture, you're makeup seems fine as it is.
    - Whiten your teeth.
    - Long hair is seen more feminine than shorter hair. It doesn't matter if your hair is curly, wavy or straight as long as it suits your face.
    - Form fitting clothing shows off your curves.
    - Don't chase after guys, let them pursue you. (Be the bait, not the fish)
    - If you're lacking in the breast department, you can invest in push up or padded bras.
    - If you're lacking in the butt department, squats, deadlifts, lunges, and other glute weight training exercises are you're friend.
    - Be nice, friendly and engaging. Keep the cussing down to a minimum.
    - Wear brighter, or lighter colored clothing.
    - Paint your nails.
    - Every once in a while, try a cute skirt, heels, dress, or even ballet flats; basically any clothing that's not unisex.
    - Jewelry. You don't have to buy anything expensive, but wearing a statement necklace can make a t shirt look feminine.

Again, I don't wish to offend anyone. I just believe in giving dead honest answers.

• No, I don't think you look transsexual.

However, since it seems that you are heavy on the make up (which transgender's usually are---as a way to obtain feminine/softer features), that could be the reason why some people say that.

• Girl I get it all the time, my voice isn't super high and frilly, like when I sing i can't get the high notes. So no your not hun.

• you're gorgeous, you look like khloe kardashian, the new version of her, not the ugly one lol

I think you have some masculine features, but you don't look like a tranny. Every girl is going to get features from her dad, and sometimes those features can be masculine, but it's not bad. I feel like if you hadn't said that I wouldn't have noticed either. If you were standing in a room with a hundred girls you'd be one of the hottest in there, whoever called you a tranny is trying to bring you down. Haters gonna hate.

• no! i don't think so, and definitely not a man/tranny

• overall, i don't think so

but it's likely from two things:
    1. angular jaw line
    2. heavy make-up. i've seen some profile pics of you before wearing heavy make-up. this kind of make up is what trannies often use to soften otherwise harsh male features. so some people may say you're such for that reason

• i don't see that! ... maybe they're just hating?

• I personally don't see manly features, I see soft/feminine features. They might be trying to tear you down to boost their own self esteem up. I'd ignore them and those comments.

• Are you sure they were saying as a, insult., lol transgender porn is like huge for men, Iys the most searched. So either they are all gay, bi or have a weird fetish. I mean obviously a woman being told she looks trans is insulting, but the the guys the likely hood of them being into that is pretty high