• Yes, Rate.
    30% (13)
  • No, Rate.
    70% (31)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• He's pretty average I feel like that's not one of his best pictures if it was at a different angle or a full body one he would look much better.

Also possibly growing his hair and getting a different hair style the fade is okay but something could suit him better.

0|0
    0|0
  • From 1 to 10 I'd give him 5. He's pretty average looking

3|0
    0|0
  • Kinda average looking, maybe a little more of a baby face

1|0
    0|0
  • He's better looking than most guys, I could see some girls calling him cute as well

1|0
    0|0
  • Awe he looks baby cute

1|0
    0|0
  • That's not a good picture angle/lighting and makes him look worse, and if it was good I would say a 6

0|0
    0|0
  • He's alright

0|0
    0|0
  • he's cute but not attractive to me

0|0
    0|0
  • The pic is shit and trust me, angle lighting can change your looks ranging from handsome to fugly.
    Try better pic next time

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're a bad publicist for this guy. It's a really unflattering picture. It shadows over his eyes, which makes the subject appear sinister. Try it again with a less bulky sweater, where his eyes are not shadowed, the photo less grainy. I also suggest he grow his hair out, cut it professionally, and manscape his eyebrows... but that's the advanced tutorial.

1|0
    0|0
    • he is in the military so he has to have short hair and I see what you mean with the shadows and everything. He probably wouldn't fix his eyebrows

• Waxing brows is no big deal. Guys in my town all do it and it's just part of grooming, like getting a professional haircut, or trimming your pubes. I suggest picking a picture where he isn't hunched over in a major bulky sweater. Like in his uniform? Pick something with better lighting, too. Then I'm sure he'd be considere a much more handsome guy.

• I am going to delete this soon anyways

• He looks creepy.

1|0
    1|0
  • Yes. Rather average looking, but falls under my type.

1|0
    0|0