Rate her? What would you guess her personality is like based on the photo? And, would you date her or no?

Rate her? What would you guess her personality is like based on the photo? And, would you date her or no?

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Girl

• She's pretty, and seems sweet. I wouldn't date her since I'm not into girls, but if you're wondering whether you should, I'd say go for it.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Very pretty and get a sweet girl vibe of her

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• sweet brown eyes make girls look sweet

1|1
    0|0
  • no, she's ugly

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 9

• She looks like she would be a girl that you are friends with for years then suddenly one day you both just end up in a relationship and wonder why you didn't do it years ago

1|1
    0|0
  • There is an old expression about "you can't judge a book by its cover." Do you know why people recite that so often?

0|0
    0|0
    • True, you can't judge a book solely by its cover--but a lot of people judge based on just one look nonetheless. It's not complete, it's not perfect, but it's the best you can do with a picture.

• Yes, but in real life, you have the opportunity to judge people's character after you get to know something about them.

• she looks sweet. If I were younger I'd date her.

0|1
    0|0
  • She seems nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gives her a 7 and she's a laid back kind of girl and yes as friends we can hang

0|0
    0|0
  • she is cute and innocent, she is very kind, always apologizes for no reason, says please always. she loves to have fun and go for walks. reads books a lot. she does not need you to keep her entertained

0|0
    0|0
  • She has the "Nice-girl" face in my opinion, with a slight "I can do it myself" look. Might be a major bitch for all I know, hope not. You dating?

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks fine, looks like a freak, I don't know her so why would I date her

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow damn pretty wow...

0|1
    0|0