Rate her? What would you guess her personality is like based on the photo? And, would you date her or no?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's pretty, and seems sweet. I wouldn't date her since I'm not into girls, but if you're wondering whether you should, I'd say go for it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Very pretty and get a sweet girl vibe of her

What Girls Said 2

• sweet brown eyes make girls look sweet

• no, she's ugly

What Guys Said 9

• She looks like she would be a girl that you are friends with for years then suddenly one day you both just end up in a relationship and wonder why you didn't do it years ago

• There is an old expression about "you can't judge a book by its cover." Do you know why people recite that so often?

• True, you can't judge a book solely by its cover--but a lot of people judge based on just one look nonetheless. It's not complete, it's not perfect, but it's the best you can do with a picture.

• Yes, but in real life, you have the opportunity to judge people's character after you get to know something about them.

• she looks sweet. If I were younger I'd date her.

• She seems nice.

• Gives her a 7 and she's a laid back kind of girl and yes as friends we can hang

• she is cute and innocent, she is very kind, always apologizes for no reason, says please always. she loves to have fun and go for walks. reads books a lot. she does not need you to keep her entertained

• She has the "Nice-girl" face in my opinion, with a slight "I can do it myself" look. Might be a major bitch for all I know, hope not. You dating?

• she looks fine, looks like a freak, I don't know her so why would I date her

• Wow damn pretty wow...