Homestly, how ugly am I?

I have a horrible self esteem, but I want to know if it's just my Anxiety disorder... am I cute?

Homestly, how ugly am I?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look like you're a bigger girl. So it depends on how you carry your weight

But face alone, you're a few notches away from being technically cute. But that's just my opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• You have really pretty hair & eyes. And I love the name Alex!

What Guys Said 20

• I will be completely honest with you and i hope i don't hurt your feelings.
    No you are not cute nor you are good looking BUT you have the potential to be a 10 IF you start working on what is causing your low self-esteem which from my point of view is you being overweight.
    My advice is go on a healthy diet and start working out, which people here may boost your confidence it will not last for long, while a healthy body will.
    Seriously you can be one of those girls that people fantasize about being with if you lose some weight.
    You have a beautiful face covered with fat that is unhealthy and unappealing (to me).
    I hope you think about what i said... if not, good luck.

• Sure, you know what's the only thing that's wrong?
    Try to get smiling... you are a little unhappy and that's what your expression says :-(
    Apart from that, you're a nice looking girl and for sure the guys won't look away :D

• Okay you are very cute - There is way more right with you than wrong with you

• Looks like you have a very pretty face. You should take her of your weight though, eating healthy and doing exercise will help you with your self esteem issues.

• Third picture is nicest. Because you smile! Beauty starts from within.
    But, yeah you are cute.

• go to a therapist then it won't matter honestly this small thing cannot be a set back for ur success.!!

• not ugly.. just too serious

• I like your glasses... cute.

• You are kind of overweight but then again you are very young and it is baby fat that you can lose as you will get older...

• Just work on your chubby cheeks
    And those eyes are toooooo good 😊

• You look cute. Especially w/ the glasses. 😊

• You'll do fine, relax 😊

• Everyone who feels insecure about their looks (and you shouldn't) should remember: you got your looks from your parents, and *they* each found someone...

• haha lol i like your attitude! :D

• Yes you are cute you should also smile more!

• who said you are ugly buddy... you are cute

• Far from ugly, you're a pretty young woman

• yay a girl who smiles, by the way ur cute

• your ok a little cute

• very young and cute

• you re not ugly. you have ver nice face. but you should loss weight

• only you need to lose weight

What Girls Said 12

• Oh girl... this is such a touchy subject for me and probably sooo many other girls.. and maybe you didn't want such a deep answer but I can't help but be moved by this question...
    First of all.. you are definitely beautiful:) you look like a doll...
    and all these guys telling you that you'd be prettier if you lost weight-fuck em. Of course if you need to be healthy and strong to be have the best quality of life but never let anyone's opinion sink into you so deep that you become preoccupied with it. I've been there. A guy told me straight up that if I lost weight I'd be so , much better-but I lost all the weight for him and where the fuck is he? He was a terrible shallow person who was incapable of true love and I am sure that he will be alone or go through more and meaningless purely sexual relationships for the rest of his life. Guys will look at you more if you lose weight-yes-but that is only because they want to have sex with you. it won't make them truly care about you or see the things that are inside you that make you a treasure and a light in this world. And if a guy (or girl for that matter) only likes you when you are a certain shape then they aren't the one for you. Of course a person must be drawn to you physically for the spark to ignite but what keeps the flame burning is a connection that goes much deeper than beauty. Because physical beauty is everywhere-but you as a person are more than the outside. and you are definitely beautiful on the outside in my honest opinion. But im concerned that you might be looking for outside approval because you asked this question and I want you to know that it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks-you have to love yourself first. Everyone is going to have an opinion-some people will think you're a absolutely beautiful and some people won't think so but hey-fuck it. we are all gonna die and turn back into the dust we came from in the end. be happy and know your beautiful. and the right people-the people you need in your life- will see your beauty inside and out. and everyone else-well they can kick rocks.

• the right people-the people you need in your life- will see your beauty inside and out. and everyone else-well they can kick rocks-----sigh so true this statement is! :D

• Look, the only thing that matters more than what others think of you, is what you think of you. It doesn't matter if everyone is feeding you compliments or insults, you need to love yourself first before any of this stuff becomes that relevant.

For me, personally, I'm always looking for ways to be more attractive, regardless how many compliments I get. It's good to invest in yourself and your self confidence.

That being said, there are plenty of ways to give yourself an enhancement of your looks. Now, which ones you want to pursue are up to you.

- Whiten your teeth
    - Wearing clothes that flatter your body
    - Weight loss (remember, weight loss is calories in calories out)
    - Makeup
    - Wearing nail polish
    - Clearing skin (on face and body)
    - Becoming more feminine
    - Making better grades

The specifics on how to do this are all over the Internet, YouTube, or my personal favorite, wikihow. com.

The one person you want to be attracted to is yourself above all others. At the end of the day, you either have to learn to love yourself or change yourself.

• WHY LORD WHY DO BEAUTIFUL GIRLS CALL THEMSELVES UGLY? YOU ARE NOT CUTE.. YOU ARE VERY CUTE so tuck your negativity and low self esteem in your ass and poop it out.. cuz u r amazing and i would seriously kill someone to have such gorgeous blue eyes like urs.. do u know u r so lucky to have such a good complexion.. i love ur skin tone i wish i had such a complexion and eyes

• You're not my type but I love your eyes.

• Oh man, you're so fucking ugly with your flawless doll face, silky blonde hair and crystal blue eyes! Like omg why did you even post these pictures? Now I'll never be able to sleep.

• You have to feel beautiful to be beautiful darling. Confidence is key 👸🏾

• Girl your not ugly. It's your anxiety. Wear make up, style you hair, wear contacts... whatever it is that will make you feel more confident.

• you look absolutely beautiful!!!

• YOU ARE CUTE. <3

• No, you're cute! Don't say that about yourself!

• Lol at guys telling you to lose weight and you are so young and impressionable, i find that advice kind of toxic. Now i understand they are being honest with regards to their preferences or certain beauty ideals, but you have a full face does not mean your body is the same, also you could be tall which would mean the weight is not unhealthy at all.
    You have a nice soft face, pretty eyes and I like the colour of your hair. Highlight your eyes curl your hair and get someone to do your eyebrows and you will notice a great difference as well as do not wear high neck clothes.
    I dont like seeing young girls so insecure and then people giving them potentially harmful advice, but also you should not ask internet strangers to judge you physically either. :/

• Wouldn't it be more toxic to lie and--I'll use myself as an example--and say that I'm really hot, when I'm really ugly? If I believe it then I'll walk around thinking I'm awesome only to later find out not only that I was lied to, but also that I am not attractive. Telling someone that being overweight is unhealthy and unattractive is harmful advice? Instilling complacency and not caring about overeating is way more toxic, in my opinion. Way more.

I think it's non-commital. You're too weak to say it how it is. You don't want to hurt someone, even if it would help them. With tact, someone can gently tell someone how it is. You bring up the good qualities first, as you did. But then you mention things they need to work on. They use this in music, a lot. When a guitarist comes up with a riff, they'll often say "Hm. I like that first part, but the second part might need work on." That way, the guitarist knows that he did something good, but also has to work on himself to become better.

• If you tell someone they are perfect just the way they are, but they're really not, then they walk around life being complacent. I had my parents do the same thing. They always said I was "so smart and so talented." So I never felt like I had to try. Well, I'm that smart and talented, so I don't have to put any effort in. I understand she is young and impressionable. I also understand why you wouldn't want to hurt her. But sometimes you have to crack a few eggs to make an omellete. Her life could be much better off if people told it how they saw it and also gave advice on how to work towards goals. Like you did with the highlights and curls, I didn't see.

Losing weight as harmful advice. smh. I can't believe it. Only way it's harmful is if they don't qualify it by stating the healthy way to lose weight. If they break from that, then they would have broken from anything else eventually.

• @Rawrzz Yeah but we are not nutritionists and cannot ever claim to know what is healthy for her or not, especially as it does not appear that she is some extreme unhealthy size (ie extremely under or over weight) and it is true she did ask for open criticism on her looks, but her being underage will always make me go less harsh as children sometimes do not think things through such as the consequences of strangers' critiques and how they could hurt her self esteem in the long run.

Although I am aware that in certain parts of the world being thin is considered more attractive, and her attractiveness is what she asked users to critique, in my view worrying about your weight should be for health reasons only or if it will personally make her feel more confident, she never mentioned her weight (only if her face was ugly) so i think bringing it up is unnecessary. Just how i feel. lol and by the way i never said she was perfect the way she is -_-
      .

• Your eyes are beautiful! And such a nice round face. You could rock a pixie cut perfectly for a gamine look (like this)

hairstylesweekly.com/images/2013/11/065849uFw.jpg

I would also suggest light blue glasses instead of the black ones to really make your blue eyes and blonde hair pop

i1258.photobucket.com/.../3_zps41e048f3.png

Remember though that self esteem needs to come from within. I know how awfully hard that can be because so many teenagers put EXTREME emphasis on looks, but all that causes is unhappiness and feelings of inadequecy (yes, even for girls who you may think are beautiful, as there are ALWAYS prettier girls out there). You are a PERSON, with WORTH, a person with good and bad traits like ANYONE else. Anyone may like you upon first glance if they find you pretty, but the people who LOVE and CARE about you don't love or care about you because of what you look like.