What do guys think about girls with big hips and thighs and girls that are tall? i'm 5'7-'8 and have huge hips and thighs.. do guys like that?

i'm Asian and i've always been told i had to be stick skinny and i never was.. what's yiour opinion on this? i'm too afraid to get in bed with my boyfriend because i feel like he won't like my body.

• big hips and thighs
    71% (12)85% (22)79% (34)Vote
  • narrow hips and small thighs
    29% (5)15% (4)21% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• If your boyfriend loves you why worry about a problem that does not exist.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• It depends on how it looks on the girl some look good with it some look good without it

1|0
    0|0
  • Neat ())((((

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall chicks are hot , but big ass doesn't count if you fst

0|1
    0|0
  • Ugh can you post a pic of said hips and thighs...😋

0|0
    0|0
  • big hips and thighs

0|0
    0|0
  • I only go for girls exactly like hat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would need to see pics.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• How do you keep a boyfriend if you're too frightened to get into bed with him but managed to go through the whole dating thing to actually get a boyfriend? Did you look different when you first met?

0|0
    0|0
    • No.. I meant he said he wanted to go to the "next level" with me (doing it) and I'm too scared to say yes because I'm so insecure about myself

• But you have a boyfriend, you're dating, so therefore he likes how you look. Talk to him about it and explain the situ. Does he make remarks about your hips and thighs? I think you're making it a bigger issue that it actually is tbh.