Girls, Girls be honest, am I physically unattractive?

I'm on the left... honestly i don't know what to believe. I'm 17 years old and have never had a girlfriend... it's been rough
Girls, Girls be honest, am i physically unattractive?

• Yes
    22% (9)
  • No
    78% (31)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be insecure. Besides, your face hasn't really settled in yet. Your face is still very boyish, and you've got apple cheeks. Wait another 10 years before you ask that question. In the meantime, just approach the girls you like and focus on having fun talking - not their appearance, butt or tits or shape (makes me roll my eyes everytime). Until you're officially dating, don't be too flirty or direct. Having the guts the approach a girl always makes you waay cooler, and if you get rejected, they'll let you down easy. If they don't then stay away - they're psycho!! Chances are many girls think you're cute, especially with your uniform on. But if you do get rejected, don't necessarily attribute it to your looks.

What Girls Said 10

• No, you don't look unattractive at all. You look like a nice guy. You're only 17, that's still really young. You have plenty of time to find a girlfriend. Don't worry about your looks, you seriously look fine. Are you kind of quiet or shy? That could be a reason you haven't found a relationship yet. But regardless, you are still young and you'll have plenty of chances to meet girls and find someone as you get older :)

• I would date you ASAP

• Not really. You look very young though.

• You are a handsome young man and way too young to be worried about never having a girlfriend. Also like yourself and appreciate your own looks and seek less confirmation elsewhere you will be better off. Trust me! :)

• you look fine, you'll get your girlfriend

• No, you're cute 😊👍🏼

• no I think your good looking.

• Uhhhh you're very handsome, you just look really young lol ^_^

• OMG definitely not, i usually dont find black guys attractive but wow you're cute!!!

• No, you're hot tbh.