Am I considered good looking according to universal standards?

i am proud of my skin colour, but in India people only want fair girls, which i am not, that adds a lot of low self esteem in me.
Am i considered good looking according to universal standards?

929

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look gorgeous for 14 - Don't worry about skin tone - Beauty was never measured by the colour of a person's skin, it is the whole package - You are beautiful and have every reason to feel proud of your looks.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 28

• I don't know what universal standards are but I see you as a very pretty girl.

• I think you wil be a good looking woman. Just try to think less about how other's see you. When you feel sad, think like this "Im proud of myself, i have my value so i will always defend it".

• you look beautiful. cute and very pretty face and nice body, there is absolutely no reason to have low self esteem! :)

• You're pretty, there's no need for you to feel bad about how you look at all. Women here in America pay to have themselves spray-painted your colour.
    Obviously it doesn't work and they end up looking like Cheetos, but that's beside the point. :D

• Pffttt girl, take this coming from a fellow Indian, you're beautiful... like seriously. Girls don't have to be fair to look great ya know.

• Universal standards... somewhat

• HOT!
    I would stop and watch you walk if I would see you in the street.

• I might sound stupid to you... but dark brown skin colour looks sooooi much more better sexy beautiful and sensuos to many people... stop being stuck in fait skin standards... be proud. Dusky damsel. :)

• I think you're very attractive. 8/10 or higher

• You're too young but I am sure boys your age worship you like they worship Shiva.

• i don't know about that.. but when i had gone to Iraq guys were kinda cheesy around me.. whats up with guys in Iraq, why are they so obessed over flying kisses... but it doesn't really matter to me cuz they are damn cute.. unlike Indian guys

• oh got yah are you Hindu or Muslim?

• isn't that obvious i am muslim

• Sure! You are very pretty!

• Ya , you are hot.

• Trust me you are hot. You have a nice smile and a sweet body. I like your hair too.

• you look stunning for your age, be proud, personally I think your skin tone makes you look even better if you end up in a country full of white people one day they'll all be in love with you

• Yes
    For 14 years old you are very attractive. But too young for me. Can you please answer similar question?

• you are 14 god dammit don't try so hard from now itself

• Don't worry about it! You're beautiful. One day you'll find a guy you will appreciate you for you. Don't worry. You are just fine.

• i already have many guys though... lol

• they do.. i just got demotivated my fairness advirtesments

• If you are truly 14, you don't need to worry about yet! Don't get demotivated, you are just fine!

• yea, you look great 7/10

• No idea what universal standards are, you will be attractive to some and not to others

• yeah Mumbai Girl you are :)

• You look like Indian or Pakistani...

• u look simply amazing and beautiful

• You are very pretty

• beautiful face and perfect body!

• Yeah son, you're good

• To me you look really cute, i apreciate your looks alot!

• I think you are more than beautiful

• Kudiye ni tere brown rang te.. munde pat de ni sare mere town d.. :p

What Girls Said 8

• You are good looking

• Nice body and face! Nothing to worry about

• You're a beautiful young girl. Don't waste this time of your life obsessing over your appearance

• I think you're pretty. Your skin is far from dark, but if it were, you'd still be pretty.

• I like your type/style.
    you look beautiful to me

• Yes you're pretty

• U luk gud ;)

• You have a lovely smile.