Girls, Am I unattractive?

Hello,

I am 19 year old male and have never had a girlfriend, or even a one night stand.

I recently moved interstate to another city and don't know anyone outside my work (automotive technician).

I often wonder if I am unattractive to girls since I have had very little luck on Tinder (several legit matches in a month, sent them all messages, never had a response). Though Iit seems that Tinder is quite buggy and can't be trusted (for instance, I have received notifications for new messages/matches, but then can't see the messages/matches). I have since deleted my Tinder profile.

I wish to go out into the real world and approach girls at bars and nightclubs etc

However, i am very not very confident around girls, due to recent hurtful comments a colleague made about me in regards to finding a g/f.

I get very depressed about it all and have often contemplated suicide and have attempted self harm on numerous occasions.

Do you think I'm unattractive?

I lead a a healthy lifestyle (don't eat any junk food or soft drink./, not a big beer drinker and due to my work am always active and lifting heavy parts etc).

What should I do to lift my confidence and start getting laid?

Girls, Am i unattractive ?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• "I get very depressed about it all and have often contemplated suicide and have attempted self harm on numerous occasions."

This. this is what turns girls off. I think the problem you're having is that you're being too desperate. Honestly, life isn't about girls.

girls at bars and nightclubs are there because they want to have a good time. Try a coffee shop or a bookstore if you want to meet and talk to a girl.

But you should not be contemplating suicide because of your bad luck with women. Please seek a therapist.

What Girls Said 7

• No, you don't look ugly at all.

Falling into a sex-driven lifestyle will end up being a very unsatisfying one for you and everyone else involved. I think it's better if you go talk to a doctor about how you're feeling and take some tips about changing up how you feel about yourself. becoming a fuckboy isn't going to help you find a life long partner, and you might end up feeling worse than when you started off.

Put simply, you shouldn't try to get involved with anyone until you're comfortable with yourself. You'll only hurt yourself and everyone else.

• You have a crappy quality picture and frankly if you are only looking to get laid then that will decrease your chances of getting dates.
    Not everyone wants to get used for sex.
    Get a better picture, one that isn't taken with a potato.

• Oh my freakin gosh you are NOT ugly. You are absolutely cute! I'd totally date you :p! Cause you seem like my type.

• You look sooooo similar to a guy I had a one party stand with lol you're good.

• You have got GREAT hairstyle taste

• Very handsome, and don't worry you will find the right woman to love. :)

• You look good