Guys, Do you like girls that wear high waisted jeans?

I got a pair of black highwaisted jeans for christams and I'm not sure if I want to wear them to school. I have the body for them I'm just not sure if guys will like it. Here's what it would look like if I wore them and the style I would go for.

Do you like the style of it or is it a turnoff?

• Yes, I like this style.
  • No, I don't.

Most Helpful Guy

• They are the hottest jeans if you have the body.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm wearing some black crops just like that with commands boots and a muscle tank and I got asked out twice lol.

For real though, they are flattering and they'll make your booty look great! I say go for it. They look really nice with a belt and crop top

What Guys Said 19

• Yes, I like it, but I prefer low waisted jeans ;)

cdni.condenast.co.uk/.../...ogue-24Sept14-PA_b.jpg

Anyway, I like girls in several types of jeans...

• High waist jeans are so unattractive to me. Low cut jeans are hot though. I can't believe girls are actually wearing this stuff now. I hope it goes away soon. Along with the stupid eye things girls do with their make up. That make it pointy on the edges. Grrr...

• I think guys would like that look

• It's a good variety to throw in the mix, really makes her ass pop!😍

• love them, looks super sexy (high waisted shorts too).
    but of course always depends a bit on the girl... but on a figure like that, top

• if you can pull it off like the girl in the pic, then yeah I like them. I just don't like the light blue ones, reminds me of a hillbilly.

• You're so beautiful that it doesn't really matter what you wear. You'll look great in basically anything

• It is not the jeans that make the guys turn, or attracted to you.
    I would say, those type of jeans make you different. I like them.

• Whether or not I like a girl is mostly independent of what they wear. I can dislike the jeans but still like the girl.

• Looks great, I think! Go for it!

• goddamnnnn yea that looks great

• Not my fav style, but hot.

• I have to agree with others who said a crop top and belt go great with them!

• Nothing wrong with it some girls pull it off well. But if you dont feel comfertable trying it no point in forcing youself just cause its in style or whatever. Wear what you enjoy!!!

• Definitely, only if she has a attractive body.

• Nevermind the boys. Focus on school young lady.

• make sure the shirt is a little longer than the one in the pic and it will look cute

• Yes, I like this style.

• I've never really been a fan of those, but I'm sure most guys are. Sorry! D:

What Girls Said 9

• I have a pair too and I like them. I dress for me so I couldn't care any less about what some boy thinks about them.

It's your body. Wear what you want :)

• Why wouldn't guys like it? It shows the shape of your butt just like leggins and jeggins do and they love that.

• It looks good. I like it

• That style of jeans is all I wear now and I've seen some guys here talking about how they don't like them in other questions but I don't really gaf, rock those jeans, girl! 😊

• I've never cared for the high waisted look. I've always thought that low rise complimented the female form more

• Lol why woukd they be?
    Anw if you have the body anthng would look good on you.

• looks nice to me

• I love them <3
    I wear them all the time myself, also for school! rock 'em girl!

• i love it but it doesn't look right on me cause i have long legs and small abdomen plus my but is flat now so it doesn't look right on me