Is my body unattractive?

I'm pretty curvy and have large hips but with smaller boobs, so I'm pretty disproportionat. I'd just like to know your opinion, also I've never had a boyfriend so I don't really have any first hand opinions. Thanks in advancešŸ˜Š
http://m.imgur.com/frST8e7

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your body is better than most of the people I know. Have a little confidence xx

What Guys Said 39

• Wow whats up with the people downvoting anyone that say they like her body? No it's not unattractive you have a very ladylike/feminine figure and your lack of boyfriend luck I'm positive has nothing to do with your body. But sweat it too much.

• Holy crap! Love your body

• I don't know about unattractive but does have an unusual look. Disproportionate. But I know guys who like women of similar shape. Wide hips and all that. No need for big boobs if you have wide hips. Anyway, nothing to be worried about. Just keep yourself healthy and have a sweet personality.

• You look really good. You look like you're tall which is a beautiful thing.

• Looks like mermaid with small boobs lol

• Those are extremely wide hips. o. O; A few centuries back, you would have been considered prime. Poppin' out babies like nothing. The really wide hips look a bit odd to me. But all in all, your body looks fine aside from that, in my opinion.

• You are extremely beautiful. You have very long gorgeous hair. Your figure is fine. Very nice, and you have amazing curves.

• You are beautiful. And I love long hair!!!

• I think your body is gorgeous... i LOVE your hips, so sexy

• Your figure is fine. The upper per portions will develope in time. Don't worry yourself , your fine

• I don't see the problem you have an hourglass body
    And your curves will slowly fill out

I wouldn't ever complain

• You have a great body. You'll find someone soon :)

• Hard to judge based on the dress you are wearing, but I don't think is unattractive.

• You're a perfect enchanting mermaid!

• Defiantly Attractive

• That looks like a very beautiful body to me

• Beautiful figure.

• nice shape

• Your figure is perfect, can't comment on your body as o can't see it

• Atrractive for sure ;)

• Curvy is ok, just be confident. Looks good to me. I would hit it

• I like your body type. Really nice

• I think it looks very sexy.

• nah
    filler

• Absolutely stunning !!!

• can't see much but u look ok

• Girl you look amazing !!! And where did you get your dress it is so cute !!! I love it!💕💗👗

• mmmmmmmm great

• can't tell dress

• You look great!

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 6

• Dude you're super hot

• Eh. I'm not a fan.

• I don't think that dress is working for you. Can you post a picture in other clothes? I could give a better suggestion for what kind of dress you should wear.

I'm pear shaped too. You don't look bad at all I just think that dress is exaggerating the imbalance

• your bod kinda looks like mine... i kinda feel the same way i wish my but were a little plump and my breast were a bit bigger at least a C

• Not unattractive, you look pretty.

• You look great