Before & After, how different do I look?

The first photo of me was taken in 2008 (14 years old), and the second photo was taken a few days ago (21 years old). I am unrecognizable to some of my old friends and teachers sadly. I've gotten a lot of gasps, "did you get surgery", and "you're beautiful now!". I didn't get surgery, but some don't believe me. All I did was lose weight, re-style, wear makeup, and age.

http://i. imgur. com/mB6xn0q. jpg
(remove spaces between the periods)

Most Helpful Guy

• Link didn't work for me

Most Helpful Girl

• You just grew up girl :) you look pretty either way. I even prefer your skin tone at 14.

What Guys Said 7

• People grow up. You did nicely.

• Hard to believe that you did not get surgery since the nose looks way different

• Much better looking now than 8 years ago. You haven't got older one could say but please don't try to hide your face Behind your hair - I don't know whether it's on purpose but please let your cheeks show

• looks like 2 different people

• Honestly I wouldn't have said those pictures were of the same person if you'd not told me.

• Good. Answer my rate me question?

• better.

You look a little fake tho

What Girls Said 0