Am I too fat/dark for an Asian guy?

Am I too fat/dark for an Asian guy?
I have an Asian guy craze and I want my future husband to be Asian. Is my body to dark or fat for an Asian guy? I'm black by the way

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you'll probably have a hard time finding that. But its not impossible

• What do you mean? Can you add more details

• Thanks but waaaaaaaahh.
      How do I meet one? Do you have ideas!

• Just go out and talk to whoever you find attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• I cannot say for every Asian culture. But at least in Korea it is very very rare to see Korean guy with black girl because there still are people who are brainwashed by media. Most Asian especially Korean and Japanese prefer marrying a person from their own culture not even from their own race. And they normally like underweight or lower side of normal weight type of girls which is why girls are crazy about losing weight. Average weight for girls in Korea is 100-102lb and average height is 5'3. Average weight for guys is 150lb and average height is 5'6-7
    If you want to find Asian guy, the best chance would be to find an Asian guy who were born in US.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't see too much fat. Not the best picture because of that dress. Makes it hard to see the curves and shape of your body. Are you too dark? I don't think you can be too dark, but I haven't seen many Asian men with dark women. Or vice versa. So... might be kinda hard to find an Asian lover even if you have an Asian family member. No need to give up though. You just gotta know how to catch the guy's interest in you.

• You look slim and I must admit that I have no idea how Asians feel about blacks.

• Why is there a satan symbol next to you?

• I'm a atheistic satanist lolz. Just answer my freaking question please?

• Might wanna consider converting to buddhism before meeting your Asian. They don't really care for satanists.

• I dont believe in god or supernatural things

• You are just stuck believing mythology

• I don't think so..

you look gorgeous

• i love black girls.. n im indian origin..
    i dont think you are fat.. you have nice curvy body..
    i personally like it..

pm me if you wish, we could chat

• I am probably sure most Asian guys would find you attractive. Wow you got a nice body.

• Maybe let sort it in the 'opposites attract' category...

• are you mason? 666.

• Masons believe in god and no laVeyan

• but that signal like star and 666 is for masons, wrong?

What Girls Said 7

• Ok I can relate to you completely! I think Asian guys are the cutest, and I myself have had the same concerns about my appearence! In all honesty though I haven't thought about it much lately because I am currently in a relationship. (Not Asian but still cute) Now, what I think, is that as we are attracted to eastern guys, there are eastern guys who are attracted to western girls too! This meaning they know our general appearence already and are attracted to it! So don't worry too much about it ;) Also I imagined myself having an Asian hubby as well, but being with the guy I'm with now makes me believe my plans may change ;) Love is timeless, it won't always go as planned, but maybe that's a good thing ;) good luck and stay happy!

• I wouldn't see why you would be too dark/fat for anyone. I think you look good :)

• Ur fine !^_^

• What are you wearing? The dress is not cute.

• I think you are fine just the way you are

• What? You have a perfect body

• No way. Are you crazy? Your body is gorgeous.