Do You Enjoy The Attention Your Body Gets You?

If you are one of those lucky people that have a good body and a pretty face do you enjoy the attention that it gets you? I haven't been enjoying the attention because people commonly only start talking to me based on how I look and not how my personality is and will lie about how they feel about me just so they can be more than friends. And I sometimes wish that people didn't notice what you look like but how you are :/ Do you feel the same way?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks attract you, personality keeps you, someone may talk to me because they like my face or body, but they stick around because I'm awesome.

I have never had a random hookup, and if I meet someone new and they want to hang out with the intentions of just hooking up, that eventually comes to light and I alladeen that friendship real quick.

What Guys Said 19

• I do enjoy it BC I literally work my ass for this bod!

• Sure I enjoy it when people at the gym compliment my body or when women come up to me and say they wish they had my curly hair or men compliment my jawline.

It's nice but that's only because it doesn't happen everyday just sparingly and that's how I like it, but I like it more when someone likes my personality as well not just the looks you know?

• My body hasn't gotten me anywhere; so, I would say no.

• Why wouldn't I? That's what we all work out for right? Well, mine is for my job too, but why the hell wouldn't you want your body and looks admired and lusted over? Unless it was some dudes drooling, then that's gross for me but ladies, enjoy! I know I will!

• I have to say no because I don't ever recall being judged on my looks but I am incredibly unaware of things like that.

• Sometimes.

For a few years, I couldn't go to a high end retail store in Asia without being hit on by a middle aged housewife, and when I travel to a big, world class city, I always get hit on by gay guys.

I'm learning to take it as the huge compliment that it is, but when they get handsy on me, I can't help but feel creeped out.

• why do you care you have the easy life, people will throw shit at you cause you look good
    stop complaining yes the world is shallow get over it,
    you know how many ugly people don't even get attention, if you wanna do something go help them cause you're life is set, you don't have to do shit but stand there and look pretty, plus you have vagina its not even like you're a guy since, men young where told to approach the women what the fuck do you have to do EXACTLY NOTHING

• I'd be lying if I say I didn't. But attention is always a short thing. And when its gone, its somewhat lonely.

• not really xD gay guys hit on me. not the attention i´m looking for.

• sadly I'm not one of those lucky people

• I have been able to turn quite a few of women's heads and it's flattering... it makes me a bit shy too for some reason

• While I enjoy being appreciated, I do not accept appreciation on superficial matters.

• I like to stay fit and wear clothes that reveal my physique and i love the attention.. but mainly love how much it makes my wife blush..

• Damn. I wish girls would grab MY ass!

• Post a picture sugar

• I don't care

• i dont think my body or face is attractive at all.. but when you ask people whether you look nice.. they know that you care and will compliment you... I've asked several people how do i look... i even posted myself on here... usually people tell me im ugly etc but not one person on here said i was ugly. few even called me cute

• It's usually always negative attention

What Girls Said 16

• Yes, I love the attention it gets me.
    I've had men (who don't know me) be really nice to me, or offer to pay for my food when I am ordering at a store.
    I think in my head, "All of this because you find me attractive?" it's a sweet gesture.
    Being attractive definitely as it's perks.

I live in NY, where guys may be a little more straight forward than most people.
    If you're an attractive woman in NY you're getting hit on daily, whistled at, and ran up to by random men.
    It comes with the territory.
    The attention at times gets overwhelming which is why at times, I feel the need to dress down to blend more in.
    There comes a time where you just don't want to stand out anymore , and are tired of the random men approaching you.

• I can completely relate. It gets annoying sometimes but i figure i can't complain too much.
    I had that happen to me a number of times yesterday lol. I think it was my denim skirt😂 #bringstheboystotheyard

• Struggle is real

• I go to a small college with a reputation for being tough. Most people here--guy or girl--don't have much time to flirt, and are more likely to talk to someone because they think that person can help them with homework than because they think that person's attractive. (It's nice in some ways, and sad in some ways. :P )
    But I've been here so long that I've started to forget most people care so much about looks... when I get home during breaks and get hit on for my appearance, instead of being annoyed or flattered, I'm usually just surprised. xD
    But yeah, it does feel a little shallow, and would probably get annoying after a while.

• This is probably the worst time for me to say this but wow you are really pretty and I truly do mean that. At least you can tell I'm not using you because I'm into guys lol

Anyways I'm kind of neutral it don't hate it and I don't love it either. I'm not really looking for or into relationships so if a guy is trying to be more than friends he'll be getting the short end of the stick.

• While I do have a rather toned body, girls seem to try and use it against me, calling me a 'slut' and 'whore' jut because I take care of myself lol 😂 pretty lame. But yes, as long as people aren't being vulgar about it, I do like some appreciation for what I've worked for. :)

• sometimes lol

• Seems like a prime question to play "spot the catfish!"

• Why, do you sense a "catfish" ?

• @gingerestella Certainly, honey. Unless they have so many internalized misogyny issues that they can't see themselves as anything but eye candy for men, it's unlikely that real women will enjoy the constant overbearing attention you get for your body.

• I always hear from guys: your hot, your gorgeous... the one who will win my heart will love the beautiful person that I am on the inside as well!!

• For the most part, yes

• Hell yeah!

It does suck when people assume you're dumb as fuck though.

• Yes.. it's rewarding when u take care of yourself by going to the gym eating healthy or dressing well to see that others agree

• I haven't had that much attention because of my looks. It doesn't really bother me.

• I would lie if I'd pretend anything else...

• Umm its really annoying to me especially at the beach thats crazy.. Girl we need someone to love us, not our body and face geez

• Most days yes... Pms days not so much :(