Girls, what do you think?

I am using this profile pic. on dating sites with limited results. what do you girls think?
Girls, what do you think?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• It isn't just about the pictures. It is also about what you have written.

• here is what I have written "I am a successful business owner, I live humbly in the mountains with a beautiful lake view out of my office window. I work out, eat healthy and try to always work on being a better version of myself. I love to have a good time outside weather it's hiking, biking, camping, wakeboarding, or snowboarding. I also love recreational sports and a little healthy competition is always fun!"

• I know what you mean, I have sent hundreds of messages to women, and got a few back that didn't end up going anywhere. after my divorce of 13 years, I thought this would be easy, but almost 3 years later and no luck, I did fall in love with a narcissist which was a 3 month rollercoaster, it really opened up my eyes as to how unprepared I am when it comes to too good to be true situations. thanks for your opinions, and good luck yourself

What Girls Said 7

• Your good looking but your hair is too long. If you used shorter hair you would probably have better success.

• noted, thanks

• I tend to prefer long hair, but I have to agree. Place your fingers on the lower portions of hair on either side. Then its perfect. A long bang just like that is incredibly sexy on guys!

• I also think a shorter length in the back would look great on him.

• I think the pose is what is off with this picture and shorter would be nicer as someone else said. but to me that pose just screams strange man over here... and a broader smile instead of a smirk :D
    Even though you aren't im sure you are very nice and normal lol

• May i suggest changing the picture to one where you are smiling? I think it would be more inviting :)

• Loose the sweater and unbutton the shirt

• I think you look a little *sweet* ... Try a picture of you genuinely smiling.

• The pose is pretentious. Looks like you're trying too hard.

• I think you're handsome, I imagine you would get lots of results!

• Thanks, you would be surprised of the results, it's mainly because I live 1.5 hours away from the nearest city that I can't seem to find somebody to fill my time being alone

• well thanks for your optimistic response, may be I need to drop my age search to the mid 20's

• You could very well attract someone mid to late twenties. :)