Guys, Rate out of 10?

How would you rate and explain your opinion. What should improve?

Guys, Rate out of 10?

30

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 29

• I think you are very pretty - I would like to see you in relaxed mood maybe a bit of a smile, a more natural everyday look.

• Never rate a girl hun?

• I agree you call everyone pretty and mostly comment on underage or very young women and you are in your 40s weird

• That is cool - Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I will listen to everybody's point of view

• honesty number may manipulate "you are gorgeous"

• No offense but you look like a white trash hoot rat I am sure your some guys type though.

• Not my type at all. What to improve? I don't know
    She looks messy and to me that's trashy clothing to be completely honest. The duck lip thing doesn't help either.

• The only improvements I think you need are a more classy taste in clothing.

^^

• Oh, yeah I am not a fan of tattoo's, but since you have them, its okay.

• 8/10 Georgous, I would gladly hit on you or go out with you

• Good body, nice eyes, nice tattoo. I don't know maybe 8/10

• Never do duck face again. Nice hair though.

• 8.5 hot body ok face

• in my opinion the leopard print top is rather dated now, too 80s (i don't normally mind 80s style but not leopard print), but generally you're cute, not my type though

• you're could use some work with hair, and change that shirt makes you look like a hooker other than that you look fine, id give you an 8

• looks good, but a nice smile would look way better than that duck face

• Looks pretty good

Id change the whole scarface 1980 coke head look living in some rich mansion

• Hello Jerry Springer

• You are pretty the way you are. The important thing is how you feel about yourself.

• 6/10 ... 7 without the duck face.

• 6/10, you look like you are a chill person though, which is nice.

• 7.5/10 you look hot... loving your lips and body

• 1. I don't like tattoos.

• You kind of have a Puerto Rican hooker thing going

• I don't know what these guys at the bottom are talking about your perfectly fine to me.

• Around a 7

• Your very beautiful. I'll give you a 11

• Please let those earrings and that duck face go. Then you'll look nice

• 7 out of 10

• A solid 7/10

• I'll give you 6.5/10.

I'd jump that up to a 7.5 if you had nicer clothes and makeup and smiled rather than duckfaced.

I don't want to sound rude so sorry if I did, I just always give an honest opinion to these things because I think it helps people more.

• 7 .5 on 10
    Pretty.

• You look fucking great in the first pic, but not so much in the second. 9/10 for the first one and 5/10 for the other. Nice abs and curves. Are you sleepy in the second picture?

Your expression needs a lot of work and your hair looks messy af in the first picture, which is thankfully overshadowed by your superb figure.

The lines on your forehead don't help you at all. One eye is somewhat bigger than the other. Your lips are looking quite ugly here, but they look great in the first picture.