So I am 5"2 and 164 pounds. Dress size is 12. Is that too fat? I am active and stuff just not skinny?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not about figures only. Please show pic of you so one can tell. This is neither maths nor accountancy. Thanks

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly it all depends on how you carry it. You could way less but if it was loose and saggy or all on the belly that would not look appealing meanwhile if it was on the thighs breasts and butt and was thick but firm then it would look good. So it matters on how it is carried as much as the wieght itself. honestly it would be easier to determine with pictures, but I would say if you are reasonably active and you fall under catagory two then your probably fine. I find the number sounds worse then it actually looks.

• That sounds okay to me - Upper end of normal

• It kinda is yea unless you holding on really strong muscle base

• Yes you're very fat. You could probably lose 30-40 lbs and be a lot healthier

• Not fat at all... enjoy.

• Sounds attractive to me.

• Thanks even if it is not skinny?

• For me personally, yes. I prefer some thighs and booty. Plump breasts are a plus too. I also like women between 5' 1" and 5' 3". That's the perfect range for me.

What Girls Said 0